1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nelson Ledges Safety Fund - $1000 Target

Discussion in 'General' started by ekraft84, Sep 13, 2006.

1. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

So how much does the old bastard want for the track? Didn't any lawyers tell him what a liability a racetrack is? Doyle, can you handle this?
    PM me your address Eddie........... I told Paypal to take a flying f&^#.

2. Fireball

Fireball Well-Known Member

Eddie a fine idea.

Scott and Kerrie are working very hard to make it a better track. I am happy to give $100 to the cause. I have had many fun times at this track.

3. pitr

pitr Well-Known Member

Sent my part.

4. Matthias Schaub

Matthias Schaub Spiegler guy

Eddie,
    Good job; :up:
    Spiegler Performance Parts will donate $200.00.
    I will send you a check.
    Please email me your address.
    Matthias

5. icantslowdown

icantslowdown Well-Known Member

$100 from Jim & Tanya

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Just PM'd you my address Matthias. Thanks!

7. lfg929

lfg929 Well-Known Member

Another $50 on its way... and I will volunteer to watch Pete and Robert restack tires.

Ok, I will help stack tires too.

8. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Thanks for the $500 contribution Doug!

9. Heavy-Dee

Heavy-Dee Well-Known Member

Damn this thing is doing pretty okay.

HD

10. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Let's get the man on here and find out exactly what improvement we're buying! It would be cool to ride by a nice new fluffy gravel trap and think "I did that."

I'm in for $50.

11. Don_728

Don_728 The dog made me do it!

:up: The checks in the mail :clap:

12. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

My shop is cleaning out a bunch of scrap steel and aluminum. I'll take it to the recycler and whatever I get I'll send on to the fund. Good job Eddie, thanks for stepping up and getting it done. I can take my backhoe over when they want to do some work.
    So, How much do you think the old fart would sell the track for? I always wanted a piece of the Ledges. Way back when I was a kid we could send a quarter to one of the cereal companies and buy a square inch of land in Alaska. Who is the owner anyway? Scott?

13. Sunny

Sunny Banned

:wow: Doug/oldguy, you are DA MAN!!!! :bow: :up: :beer:

14. vman2957

vman2957 Well-Known Member

From what Scott told me its a lawyer somewhere in Ohio, I think close to 3mil is what he wants, its a catch22 because every time he makes improvements the guy wants more. Cool thing about the ledges, its grandfathered in as a racetrack , but is also why the high price.

-V

----------------------
    772 EX

15. Sunny

Sunny Banned

:wow: $3 millions? :confused: That's far cheaper than buying a land and build one from ground up! Of course, I figure another million on top of that to make all the improvement necessary to make it a place where everyone loves to race at.

I think if we all get on it as co-owner, we can gather $3 millions easy! :up: :beer:

I think I've better think about if it's worth it business case wise, and perhaps talk to my aunt for a loan.......... :D

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

$367.55? How in the world did he get that number?

17. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

He emptied his Paypal account. :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

ROTFLMAO! Goofy bastid.

19. Zebo51

Zebo51 Slide'n It

So much for your spam prevention Eddie :). I am sure web crawlers got your email now. Notice I changed one character so this repost fools them if they grab it :D.

20. Zebo51

Zebo51 Slide'n It

Oh forgot to add.

50 from me :clap:
    50 from CurveChasers :clap:

I get two entries for the gloves right "Edward Kraft" ;)