1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NELSON LEDGES 2019!!

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by IWANNAGOFAST15, May 13, 2019.

1. IWANNAGOFAST15

IWANNAGOFAST15 #NEVERFORGET

First and Foremost want to say what an amazing time it was at Nelson ledges on May 11, 2019. Thank you WERA!!

My name is Tony Blackall, I'm coming back to the dark side after 6 years of no riding or owning a single bike and trying to go fast while challenging myself in this sport that I love!!

We had a great day on Saturday for what the weatherman gave us for options... Sunny and 59*. The last time I raced this course was in 2011 and ran my personal best lap time of 1:12.1. I came back this weekend and set my new personal best lap time of 1:09.6 ( thank you @Sportbike Tire Service ,Michelin tires) and finished the day like I won the race (9th place) and loved every minute on it and wished that I would of signed up for more classes just to keep riding. I'm so eager and ready for more race weekends with how generous the paddock was this last weekend and already meeting new people and catching up with some of the veterans that are still going strong!!

I just wanted to thank WERA, Nelson Ledges, Corner workers, racers/family, and actual spectators (yes I did meet people that came just to watch us) for this amazing weekend and again can't wait until I get to do this again!! I'm so glad to be back and hope I get to meet and hang with everybody for the good times ahead!!!

I personally want to thank my sponsors to getting me back onto the track and I seriously couldn't be doing this if it wasn't for your SUPPORT AND FRIENDSHIPS!!!!

• APEX MANUFACTURING LLC
    • @SPORTBIKETRACKTIME.COM
    • @Sportbike Tire Service
    • HANSHAW MOTORS
    • RICHARD HARRIS
    • DAVE BAVOL
    • JAMIE HANSHAW
    • #thelandofthefreebecauseofthebrave
    • #NeverSurrender
    Thank you for your time and support of reading this, til the next race... shiny side up!!

Crush the day,
    Tony Blackall

Instagram: blackall_racing

Tim_B730, galloway840, JBall and 2 others like this.
  2. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Congrats, sounds like you won the fun factor.

3. IWANNAGOFAST15

IWANNAGOFAST15 #NEVERFORGET

Yes sir, the only reason to be out there is to have fun and challenge the body and mind!!

track wagon likes this.