1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need YSR race info

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Jugulator, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Jugulator

Jugulator Member

Can any YSR racer out there tell me where (if any) you guys are racing in North Carolina? I’m looking for a place to organize minimoto GP (pocketbike) races/track days. And to anyone with pocketbikes, I’m in the process of getting a NC minimoto GP racing club together and looking for interested riders. Thanks in advance for any info and interest.

Kenny

2. Jugulator

Jugulator Member

3. d_alexand

d_alexand Well-Known Member

ysr racing

Check the Calamari website I think they have a list of all of the mini clubs around the country. www.teamcalamari.com

CIAysr.com may also have links to other clubs.

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Check with semra. John has been doing a good job from what I hear. They are located in upper SC

5. GregSluder

GregSluder Member

6. Charles Johnson

Charles Johnson Well-Known Member

Your right about John Halsey. He really knows what he is doing.
    Both my sons Alex(11 yrs) and Cameron(14 yrs) race SEMRA. Cameron also races
    WERA. I have nothing but praise for both orginizations. Last
    SEMRA race at BTK in Alabama saw 75-80 entries. Sure would like to see WERA and SEMRA work together some how. I know John tries not to race on WERA weekends. ( He is a very smart business man, and excellent person )

7. Corey11c

Corey11c Active Member

I race in SMRRC (Stockton Mini Road Racing Club) in northern CA. Team Calamari is at all our races, check them out for locations and info.