1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need helmet info

Discussion in 'General' started by 1slowguy, May 22, 2002.

1. 1slowguy

1slowguy Well-Known Member

Where is a good place to buy Arai helmets online/mailorder/or retail at a good price.:rolleyes: I was checking out kneedraggers/hardracing..... Where else do you guys buy from???? I need to replace my trashed one.:( Thanks

2. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Helmetshop.com

Great service and prices BUT I haven't ordered from them since the whole "no more mail order Arais" thing.

3. I second the Helmet Shop suggestion. Those guys are great.

4. 1slowguy

Cool, I'll check them out. Thanks, Huey and Scared

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Recently bought two Arai's from KneeDraggers.Com. A new Regent for me and Quantum for TLAT Anna to replace our five-year-old models. $325 each deliverd in less than a week!

Unfortunately, after goin' through five Arai's, this may be my last one unless they rescend their mail-order/internet sales policies.

6. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

there is some guy circulating the racing scene that is claiming to be selling arai's cheap, I have two friends that paid this guy a couple weeks ago and never recieved a helmet.... his email is [email protected] ... if anyone knows this guy, let me know cause i, along with a couple others want to give him a swift kick in the A$$... thanks

7. brianjohnson

brianjohnson Well-Known Member

Helmet Harbor

It looks like someone is ripping off Todd at Helmet Harbor. His email address doesn't have an "aol" piece to it. I've bought helmets from www.helmetharbor.com before, and had nothing but a great experience. Todd gave me some really awesome deals.

8. ZebProctor

yeah, which makes me even more sure that this is a rip-off, why else would they use helmetharbor instead of a normal id in front of the aol..... the only thing I can't make any sense of is that when I emailed him I told him I wanted a solid silver one, and he replied back and told me he didn't have any of those, that all he had was robert, ui, and a couple other replica's i can't remember, ANYWAY, why would he tell me he doesn't have the helmet I want if he was just going to take the money and rip me off? doesn't make much sense.....

9. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Let me know what you want. I'll see what kind of price I can get for you.

Thank You,

Darrin Talbott

10. ZebProctor

well, i haven't really found any good reason to switch to the RX-7 from the quantum, i mean what do you get for the $100 extra? so i usually get the quantum from kneedraggers for $325, can you beat that?

11. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

I am one of the guys waiting for his helmet. and unfortunatley also the guy who posted about this "deal". I wonder about the same sort of things about this guy (by the way i believe he is in europe and probably doesn't know about the helmetharbor.com) i offered him a price on the helmet and he said "no". it was 250.00 and he wouldn't take it. he bartered with me to get a price. why would he do that if he didn't have them? i dunno, but i am still pissed. i have filed a complaint with paypal, as has the other gentleman to see if we can get our money back or the shipping info he was supposed to give us. this sucks big time! and to any of you that may have money tied up in this, I am deeply sorry for posting this "deal", kent.

12. dtalbott

Which quantum? Which color?

Thank You,

Darrin Talbott

13. ZebProctor

f, silver

14. dtalbott

I'm working on this. Seems I have to sign the Aria paperwork to get prices and order from my distributor. It will probably be tomorrow when I get a price.

Thank You,

Darrin Talbott

15. ZebProctor

k, thanks man

16. 1slowguy

Hey, Thanks everyone. I bought one yesterday. Thanks for the info...