1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a ride to Summit this weekend?

Discussion in 'General' started by kaoyagi, Mar 31, 2009.

1. kaoyagi

kaoyagi Well-Known Member

Anyone in the Raleigh, NC area. I'm going up to Summit this weekend, leaving around noonish on Friday and coming back on Sunday after the races. If you need or want a ride let me know. I also have room for a bike or two.

2. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

What happened????? :confused:

3. kaoyagi

Nothing, just figured I'm going anyways. One bike and four wheeler inside the trailer and me in a crewcab leaves a lot of empty space. I figured with the way things are, if anyone was on the fence about going cause of the cost of getting there and back, I'd offer a ride.
    Yes, it will be a free ride. I get to write-off my fuel expense so also long as you don't annoy me you'll get to the track and back no charge.

Btw, Cannoli you get your trailer's electrical sorted out?

4. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

If only I didn't have to work Sunday....

5. kaoyagi

Mark I can do just transport like I did last time. This way you don't have to drive the van.

6. eagletangogreen

eagletangogreen Well-Known Member

Man what a deal!! I wish i was not closing on my house on Friday afternoon or I would hit you up on this deal.. Looks like I am driving up there alone around 6pm I should get there around 12:30am.... I hope!

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Good on ya, Kaz!:beer:

8. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Hop your lumpy ass in his truck and hang for the weekend!

9. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

:stupid: C'Mon Gary :up:

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

cant, got a follow up with doc on friday afternoon. Lumpy ass, huh? lol

11. WANABE RACER

WANABE RACER Well-Known Member

ill go with you if you let me beat you on the track!! :)
    good racing with you by the way. hope i didnt get in your way too bad! see ya this weekend!