1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nashville Peeps.

Discussion in 'General' started by Schitzo42, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Anyone in the Nashville area. Rumour has it that there is a TNT Networks billboard for the Memphis Beat TV show at some junction of 65 that has been vandalized along the lines of "I'd rather be skateboarding" across it.

If anyone is in that area and can snag me a picture of it I can bribe you with a 6-pack of Yuengling at the next event our paths cross.

-steve

2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

uh, which junction and why?

3. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Gimme more info about where and I'll see if I can get one... I'm wondering if its somewhere around 65 and 40... If so... I may need a copilot... That's the only crazy spot in town - 3 interstates playin' musical chairs in a stretch less than a 1/4 mile.

4. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Chris, when did you move to Nashville?

5. twentyone

twentyone Well-Known Member

Saw it yesterday. It's about 5 minutes from my house, I'll see if I can grab a picture.

6. Lawn Dart

End of last month. I started building a house out here at the end of last year. Had a few delays, then finally got it done. Once I left the evil auto superstore, there was really nothing keeping me in Virginia. It was time to come home. :)

Its weird. I told someone recently that moving back to a city after 10 years is like being a blind man who comes home to all of his stuff being shifted around.

7. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Scotty McTreelover said something about it on the bookface yesterday. He didn't get a picture of it because he is a total slacker. He only mentioned the junction of 65, not any specific one (maybe he'll poke his head in and answer).

Why? Because I work for Turner and know the TNT and Adult Swim marketing folks. I'm curious to see if and find out if it's a guerilla marketing scheme by the [as] folks for Jason Lee's show that's going to be over on 'toon and they are using the TNT billboards for Memphis Beat in such a way.

I haven't seen it anywhere in Atlanta. Just curious if it's some really awesome brain clued vandals or the Williams Street kids having some fun.

-steve

8. twentyone

twentyone Well-Known Member

Here it is...it's on SB I-65 just past Rosa Parks.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  9. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Okay, I remember you making more visits there in the past year but never realized you were moving back home. Welcome home! :beer:

Got a sofa I can crash one when I'm headed west? :cool:

10. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Cool thanks.

-steve

11. T.Read

T.Read Well-Known Member

Saw that day before yesterday and starting cracking up in the van. I think I may know who did that, but haven't talked to him in a while.

12. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Maybe Jason is ready to go back to being a skate pro. This is how he decided to express it.

13. Lawn Dart

Oh hell yea! LOL... I'll do you one better - I own the best sleeper sofa ever slept on... It was instrumental in my recovery after my Achilles surgery - I couldn't walk upstairs, so it was easier to sleep downstairs.

14. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

15. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Well, there you go. I was right again.