1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nashville Facility

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Yamaha Fan, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

I know this track received some bad press form the first race there but it actually turned out to be a fun track. Not as challenging as some but FAST (Roebling gearing was pretty good there) They eliminated the run on the front banking and the chicane on the back straight. It was wide and without the chicane on the back straight it was safe,, has a nice tight section that has several lines through it. Fast modern guys were down at/under the minute / lap level for a 1.3 mile track. Traction/track surface was AWSOME. Pit garages for everyone (no charge) including parts washers. Great sound/pa system every thing was close (pit out/pit in/registration/tech)

They also had a demonstration for the track management showing safety issues, they want to get some changes made to make it better for bikes..

THIS IS A REALLY NICE FACILITY! give it a chance next year

I will DEFINATLY go back, even to run the track as is…

2. nashville

I have to agree, nashville was very fun and fast. me and the guys i went with enjoyed it, the only bad thing about the whole weekend was having to wait all day sunday for clubman,(again). the garage was great, and jeff done a great job again, as always, thanks jeff.:beer:

3. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

The track looked good, and they are trying to make it better. The garages were spotless. The PA was a nice change from some tracks.

I slept in the back of my truck with a camper shell on it. My only comment is about bathroom access and no showers.

You either had to:
    1. stay in the garage area that locks at 7pm
    2. have a motorhome with a bathroom
    3. use a Porto outside

They could have at least 1 or 2 Porto's inside the track area. :rolleyes:

4. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Re: nashville

You're very welcome. THANK YOU!!!! ;)
    :beer:

5. Randy208

Randy208 Member

The track was perfect. I got my first podium and had to speak into the microphone. That was a little tricky. I forgot to thank half the people I was suppost to.:Poke:

6. Fuzzy317

If you see many other trophy sessions, you will see a few riders bring out a list of who to thank.

7. Randy208

Randy208 Member

Thanks i will try to remember that if I ever podium again

8. with a attitude like that u may not, say,( just as soon as i do again), thats like racing and not wanting to win.:Poke:

9. MR-MICROPHONE

Guys, I don't understand. ?? :confused: I'm always on the podium!! :D :p :Poke:

10. Fuzzy317

Jeff, they always remember to thank you, its the little people's names they can't remember. :) :rolleyes: :D

11. MR-MICROPHONE

True, the "little" people. I know they always thank me.
    What I meant was that I always get on the podium, EVERY TIME!!! :D Get it??

BTW, I trust you still have the crash carry straps??

12. Fuzzy317

Yes, they are in my tool/strap box. I will have the box remounted on the trailer. Its hard to keep moving, and it will make easier switching from truck/trailer to just truck.

13. MR-MICROPHONE

14. melch

melch V7 Pusher

Yep

Yes I think Jeff AKA Mr. Microphone does a great job,best in the buis.I think,easy to talk to,keeps up with your cell phone for you,master of knowledge,knower of all good thinks,can put out a belly-pan fire with speed and skill and the list goes on.Now, can I get my trophy early,Ive got to go.

Skip-Skipity to the GNF-ity

15. MR-MICROPHONE

Re: Yep

:D LOL Thanks!!!!

16. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

Hey Jeff just smack Bryan around a little and he will stop nipping at your heals. With all that confidence you BETTER bring home the #1 plate from the GNF. I have NO doubt that you can do it Bryan. AWW just give him the trophy now Jeff.

I agree Jeff you are "MR. MICROPHONE" the one and only. Lauren has been practicing and is ready to her heart out for everyone. Keep up the good work Jeff. See ya at the GNF.

Hey Bryan, remember, when you lap me be gentle!!:p