1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nashville-Bargy's Friday Practice

Discussion in 'General' started by E Reed, Apr 24, 2006.

1. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Hey Mongo... Will yall have the scoring system set up for Ed's trackday on Friday?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, well maybe the afternoon. All depends on when I get there.

3. wera739

wera739 Takin What They Givin '

Eric, does this mean you'll be riding ? After so long !

4. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

What about it Old Man?? :moon: I am planning on doing the trackday on Friday first. After that I will decide about the weekend. It has been since the last race of '04 that I have been on the track. Hopefully I can work some of the cobwebs out and have some fun. And this all hinges on getting some parts in by at least Thursday. Ordered them today. Some OEM Kawi stuff. Just some bearings and spacers for the swingarm linkage. Who needs that stuff, right? Usually only takes a couple of days to get thier parts in.

Are you doing Ed's trackday on Friday? Holla at me this week some time if you are. My phone took a crap about a month ago and I lost ALL of my phone numbers. 615-589-9713

5. wera739

wera739 Takin What They Givin '

Great !!! Glad you'll be there ! I will be there Friday as well ! Looking forward to learning those smoooth moves you had ! I will call ! Oh, Kawi parts are always there the next day , coming from Atl. :up: