1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NASCAR and confederate flags

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Quicktoy, Jun 11, 2020.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Trog-what?

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Maybe you just need to move out of the dirty south to where your pigment blends in with the driven snow... :D

3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

4. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

If they can put Princess Sparkle Pony on the pole at Daytona, they can do anything.

5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

In less than 2.5 seasons for Cup races he has 6 top tens and Petty is a small single car team. Given that I would say he is doing fine. Is he still young and learning? Yep. Not every young driver is going to be Chase Elliott, or end up in a top team to even have a chance of being a Chase Elliott.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Meh, when a rookie can win the Daytona 500 as a last minute replacement on a shoe-string budget team, it tells me all I need to know about the competitiveness of NASCAR.

CRA_Fizzer and sdg like this.
  7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

LMFAO You'd be scared to death if I took you to half the places we go down here. We're all good thanks! Yankee land is all yours.

cav115 and Pixelator like this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

'toe, you know why you still have those places in the South? 'cause we don't want them! Yet. When we do, we'll take them. All your base are belong to us.

Ice hockey for all, down the NASCAR.

9. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

I have been out for awhile but I think Petty enterprise is run out of the rcr complex in welcome nc.

10. joec

joec brace yourself

Screenshot_20200611-172708.png yeah.....of course.....local idiot.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Or a Kyle Larson...... ohwait

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’m pretty sure I could handle myself just fine at your quilting and scrapbooking bees :Poke:

cav115 likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

No idea. But considering Petty is a Godfather of NASCAR I would think they lack for not etc. But considering the entire OPM other people’s money, I’m sure it’s by choice and not from a lack of resources.

14. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

G 97 likes this.
  15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Fella you can't even handle being wrong. :crackup:

16. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Reference is from a monster on the old floppy disk game, Number Munchers, back in the 80s.

17. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I just heard that Lady Antebellum is changing their name to avoid the association with plantations. :rolleyes:

I guess we'll have to start a search for a new name for our nation's capital. After all, George owned slaves, too.

As did Jefferson, Madison, and Grant, etc.

<edit> Oh, and I forgot about the 42nd US state. That name must be changed, too.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    Pixelator likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What exactly am I wrong about?

Be specific.

19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Save a lot of time to compile the "right about" list.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh hush you! :crackup: