1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My trip to Banned Camp...

Discussion in 'General' started by pickled egg, Aug 30, 2016.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I went once.

Fucked if I know why. Probably cuz I was stoopid. Definitely wasn't the mods fault. Except maybe Papa. Or Mongo. Definitely could have been the Napoleonic one, too.

It wasn't all bad. I got to do interesting things with a flute. ;)

2. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Skin flute, or regular? (before you answer, know that Cortez is probably reading this)

Metalhead likes this.
  3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Once. Don't even know what I did. I just sexed up the ol lady in my spare time. I wasn't mad about it.

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

i posted a GIF about twerking. (on my phone) - guess i missed some detail. i didn't see the butterfly...

a week later i got it.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You should be banned for starting this thread.

Metalhead likes this.
  6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

They'll never take me alive...

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

They'd prefer you dead

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

This is the least of my offenses out here...

9. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

15 days, drunk posted political shit outside of the dungeon,,, oh and I think i said it was on my bucket list...:Dwhat is it they say about kicking a hornets nest...I will be bitter and hateful for life...maybe the only thing I talk about when I am 90 and crazy.:rock: The nurses at the senior home will have no idea what the bbs is and keep me heavily medicated so I don't constantly try to feel them up...:Putter:

10. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Post up the exact post so newer members understand what you did exactly.

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Nah...show the video with the big titties.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I came close once...was threatened by Mongo. Hell maybe I should do something stupid and go for it...I might get some work done.

BigBird likes this.
  14. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I got banned once a long time ago. I forget why! I got productive at work that week.

Phl218 and crashman like this.
  15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid: I got way more done while at Banned Camp

16. caferace

caferace No.

Been banned once. I suspect racer productivity soars when the beeb is down for a day. :D

-jim

17. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Never officially banned but did take a couple year hiatus and had to create a new log-in as i forgot what the old one was. I'm too nice to be banned :)

18. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

What is this banning everyone speaks of? I thought when you did something wrong mongo throws a stick in the wheel as you ride by at the next race?

Yzasserina likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell no, then I'd have to clean up the mess and it would screw up the schedule.

Now after hours in the paddock....

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I think I've been banned twice? Once some argument with Dave K, I got lippy, the other time for linking the Chalky White daddy's tools scene video...that one was worth it!