1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Teknic suit failed me

Discussion in 'General' started by dawtips, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Jenkins660

Jenkins660 New Member

Sweet. Well, here are some more.

Attached Files:

2. Jenkins660

Jenkins660 New Member

And........the last few.

Now, would I recommend this suit to one of my friends or a fellow rider? In my opinion, yes! This was my first time to get some of that one-on-one time with the track at Barber, and I have to say my suit did its job perfectly. I had ZERO rash/blood/broken skin/whatever you want to call it.

The story behind the crash: it was a trackday through STT 2 weekends before the WERA event (was gonna be my first, but a broken foot ruined that! :down: ) that was going to be held at Barber. I was coming out of Turn 5, the real slow left hander, opened the throttle, lost traction, and next thing I know I'm on the ground going "WTF just happened?" Nevertheless, I highsided, landed basically straight up and down on the left side of my head/shoulder, and slid for about 40 feet or so.

Anywho, back on topic, sorry for your misfortune Dawtips. I'm glad to see that you are still in one piece though! Hope you get well soon and are back riding in no time!

Attached Files:

3. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member

damn dude. that sucks.
    i have a teknic suit and haven't ripped through mine yet after two get offs. the last one was a 135mph knock off down the front straight at blackhawk. lots of sliding a flipping. no skin damage.
    i hope you get back to good soon man.

4. klif01

klif01 Well-Known Member

That would have been quite a show!

5. Bad Dog

Bad Dog Well-Known Member

It was more of a joke, wow, to serious in here, :stupid:

6. Bad Dog

Bad Dog Well-Known Member

Wow, thats awesome, if that isn't customer service, I don't know what is, :wow: :up: