1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Tally update thread, Aug. 25

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by mcarter, Aug 26, 2013.

1. mcarter

mcarter Well-Known Member

First off I'm sorry for red flagging the first lap of A SS. For the people watching my spectacular front stretch shenanigans, you're welcome for the show! I ran wide coming onto the stretch and lost the rear trying to stay out of the grass. Ended up in there anyway. Ive made that turn hundreds of times. I guess the excitement of my first race got the best of me and I paid the price. For the speed and tumble I came out ok. Broke and dislocated my pinky. My whole left hand is swollen. Bike... now thats a different story...

2. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Was it your bike that went airborne? Glad your doing alright with minimal physical injury. Bike is still rebuildable, right?

3. mcarter

Yeah that was me. I haven't got a good look at the bike yet. I think/hope it's mainly cosmetic

4. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

the clip-ons are gone, double check the straightness of your forks, hopefully front rotor isn't bent and only have to check and bleed front brakes, rear swingarm is probably fine just need to recheck its alignment

5. mcarter

yea the clipons are toast. I had one spare so I was able to get it unloaded yesterday and start stripping it down. Forks will come off this weekend. If those are straight and so are my wheels I think Ill be in alright shape.

Attached Files: