1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My kid is potty trained

Discussion in 'General' started by H8R, Nov 29, 2011.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

When Rob and Wendy were in diapers, cloth was the norm. Disposables were for travelin' in the car and damned expensive!
    Can't imagine what it would be like to spend a week in a car with a diaper pail!

:Puke:

2. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

just wait til your son figures out he doesnt like poop in his diaper at night, so instead of calling for mommy and daddy, he just scoops it out with his hand and throws it on the floor. its coming.

3. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Yep! You'll wake up to a naked, poo covered child. Hopefully you look where you're walking upon entering the room.

P.s. You may want to paint the walls an off brown color as a preventive measure.

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm sorry, but :crackup:

5. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Absolute truth.

6. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Giacomo got his diaper off once while it was full of poop. I did this for about a week at night and it never happened again.

Duct tape has so many great uses!

[​IMG]

7. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

i'm hoping its just my boy. he's shit pretty much everywhere in the house, or its been everywhere. he's thrown it on the floor, he's smeared it on his foot while he was on the toilet(i for the life of me cannot figure out how it got on his foot), he's shit in the bathtub(i think they all do that too), and when he didnt throw it on the floor one night, he rubbed it on the wall....shit, shit, shit.

you get used to it all. well, except the wall smear. that one brought out some steam from me. i wanted to beat him kenny style for that. :D

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Good Lord, H8R, please tell me that picture was taken before that haircut you told me about.

9. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

That was April of last year.

This the haircut he asked for.

[​IMG]

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Good-looking kid, but it's a sad day when the Justin Bieber haircut is a step towards manhood.

11. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

That is a (pun intended) no shit assessment. My son tore his diaper off after a nap once. When I walked into the room it smelled like a gas station bathroom & he looked like he just face pained himself for a sniper mission.

Duct tape torn down the middle is almost the exact width of the diaper tabs. :up: