1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My kid is potty trained

Discussion in 'General' started by H8R, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Wait a minute here! You ain't getting out that easy. You caused it, now you can deal with it. Sarah says so. :mad:

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

$8k you say? I'll look as see what it cost to replace the tile and wood in the bathroom. That might be a bargain

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So when will you be posting your report card?

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Baaaaaaaaa-ZING-GA!

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Prolly see the report card before we get news of the first haircut.

6. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Damn Acree is on a roll today. :crackup:

7. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

He's three. We have this hippie, guru, surfer, NRA member, yoga instructor as a neighbor. He said you can fight with the kid all you want about potty training, but the kid is going to do it as soon as he wants to. His suggestion was to not be overly stoked when he got it right, or too pissed when he got it wrong. My son one day wanted to use the potty...and then it was like 2-3 weeks until he was good at it. It was like two months total to where I'm at now.

8. H8R

I told a couple people about his first haircut. As far as report cards...my kid ain't the sharpest stick in the shed. Well I guess most parents think their kids are the next Einstein or something. My son hits his head a lot and it doesn't seem to bother him, so I guess he'll be a racer. :D

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

First haircut? The kid is 27, has hair down past his ass and he's still shitting his draws!

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Takes after daddy?

:D

11. H8R

At least he got my wifes looks.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He is a cute kid.

13. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

I was just waiting to see who would nibble on that one. :crackup:

14. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

I CANT WAIT! Fxxking Costco is $80/month just for diapers and wipes!

I got the call today my lil girl for first time used her potty thingy...i was like 'Cool..no more diapers" my wife said "umm..she's 18months..its a start" :crackup:

I cant wait, damn that industry is a racket!

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Beats the alternative.

16. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Could always go with the old fashion cloth diapers and report back to us how it's working out.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That would be the alternative although I suppose you could let them go commando and let it fly when the urge strikes.

18. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

My daughter is 5 and still wears pull-ups to bed. It's been a long couple of years for this stuff.

19. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

The carpet shampoo-er I currently own was listed in the 'what's the worst thing you ever purchased' thread. So commando was not an option for me.

20. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

:stupid:

Didn't you hear the laughter? If my kids had pulled that particular stunt I would probably have had to leave the room and send mom in, sometimes I struggle with not laughing myself.