1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first Metalhead Sighting...?

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, Jun 19, 2020.

1. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Sitting at a stoplight on my way to work this AM, the guy in the lane to my left motions to get my attention. He asks if I can let him in front of me so he can get on the highway. Of course, I let him in. He had one of those faces that made me say "Where do I know you from?" or "I know I've seen you before, but where?" Then it dawned on me; he was a dead ringer for someone I've never met in person, but have seen pictures of online...Metalhead from the beeb.

This guy was driving a black, lifted F150 (2000ish model year with a 5.4), camper shell, somewhere between 2 - 300Trump 2020 stickers on the tailgate, several "Don't Tread On Me" stickers, and 1 "Clinton for Prison 2016" sticker. When his window was rolled down to talk to me, I could clearly hear Hank Jr. on the radio. This was near hwys 44 & 141 in Fenton, MO.

Was this the real Metalhead, or merely an imposter? If it was an imposter, is this a popular look that is catching on? Should I jump on the "I wanna look like Metalhead bandwagon?"

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Go for it...tune in, turn on and drop out. It's the current rage. :Poke:

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

Our MH drives a red F-150

969 likes this.
  4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

he graduated from the Hello Kitty Nissan?

5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I doubt ol' aluminoggin was blasting Hank.

6. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Probably not Metal head...But it could have been Richard Rawlings from fast and Loud. Or any number of aging douche bags with a goatee, too much hair product and an affliction style shirt.

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Wasn't me dude. I was on my way back from GA with my FZR in a trailer I bought back from Buras. Red F150 with Pantera wailing. But youre welcome at my home or my pit anytime.

sharkattack likes this.
  8. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I should add that after I motioned I was letting him in front of me, he yelled “Thanks man!” and gave me a wave with a thumbs up. Gotta appreciate the wave/thanks. I HATE it when I do something nice like this and the driver doesn’t acknowledge I ddI them a solid. This guy seemed like a good dude.

Metalhead and Yzasserina like this.