1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Costa Rica adventure

Discussion in 'General' started by phillip doyle, Dec 5, 2005.

1. phillip doyle

phillip doyle Well-Known Member

Hey guys check out some pictures of my trip last week to Costa Rica. I spent the whole week riding a brand new KTM 640 LC4. What a blast. Rode on every type of road from highway to dirt to beach. We stayed at one place that the only way to reach it was to ride up the beach for about one half mile, or walk!

Pictures

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Looks like a friggin Blast...... I need to plan something like that... Did you stay for 9 Days??

3. phillip doyle

No I did a 7 day trip. You can get a direct flight out of Charoltte for under $500. You can also rent the bikes by the day or take an all inclusive guided tour. If you get 6 or more in a group the owner will give a discount. BTW most of the pictures posted include me:D .

4. Twellis

Twellis Member

Great Pic!!!!

question... where in CR was this? can't find any mention on the sight

5. phillip doyle

My trip started in Atenas we then rode to the pacific coast at Jaco. Rode down the coast to Manuel Antonio. Rode south to Drake bay, east back to San Jose then back to Atenas. The river crossing was about 5 miles outside of Drake. The tours can be set up to go anywhere you want. We were just on a scouting trip to check out some remote routes.