1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Must have been too much car for him

Discussion in 'General' started by Banditracer, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Now..now...Don't go making assumptions,Im sure he was obeying the posted speed limit,and that ass hole tree ran out in front of him while he was listening to the ,local gospel channel on his way to do volunteer work at the homeless shelter.
    This ass hole should call me,I wanna defend him in court :)

pfhenry and Mot Okstef like this.
  3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

4. ToofPic

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The Enzo was owned by the film's executive producer, Daniel Sadek, whose exotic car collection was featured in the movie.
    Sadek said the car was beyond repair and that he had "mixed feelings" about the wreck.
    "I'm glad Eddie came out of the crash OK, but my dream car got destroyed," Sadek said. "I went to my trailer for about 15 minutes and I thought, there's people dying every day. A lot of worse things are happening in the world."

He's probably alot more pissed about it now considering everything that's happened to him. Back then he had an approx net worth of ~$200 million I think. It sounds like the housing market crash kicked him in the nuts pretty hard in addition to some other back luck though as he's not doing nearly so well these days.

ToofPic likes this.
  6. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Oopsie. :Poke:

From Urban Dictionary.

"I don't know how I'm going to explain to my girlfriend I slept with that fat chick last night, I guess I made an oopsie!"

:crackup:

ToofPic likes this.
  7. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I was expecting a Mustang not a McLaren.

8. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

Local to me. Happened while on his way to the Katie's Cars and Coffee. Came up a mile and a half short.
    Happened on Walker Rd between Murphy Dr and Walker Mill Rd. He was medevaced, helo landed in the field right next to the cars and coffee lot, there's a video of that on YT.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ToofPic

All jokes aside,I hope he makes a full recovery.It takes more than money to know how to drive a street legal race car.
    Hope the driver makes it.

VFR#52 and XFBO like this.
  10. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I’m surprised cars like that and at that price tag don’t come with some sort of driver training. Not a legal requirement but more of a highly suggested option.

XFBO and TurboBlew like this.
  11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Now we know who has the bucks! You! :D

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Quote of the day.

VFR#52 likes this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Some do but it's still on the owners to take part.

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The manufacturer doesn't care beyond..can you get the financing...certainly that one.

VFR#52 likes this.
  15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'm 100% certain Chevy does with their vette purchases. A friend purchased a GrandSport last summer and was offered a 1 or 2 day event at some really nice track in Nevada. This course normally costs around $3500 if not mistaken.

16. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I understand that but it doesn’t do much for repeat sales when you kill off your clientele.

17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

whats crazier?? Modern liter bikes are even faster than that! :D

Bobby_Evans and Kyle Brosius like this.
  18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Most of their clientele never drive them beyond moving it from the warehouse to the trailer, to a car show and back to the warehouse....

Those buying the 570's and such are very likely not to be return customers anyway after the insurance company pays it off as totaled. Ohh by the way that doesn't take much damage to do. They depreciate like the Titanic. Only it took way longer to sink to the bottom.

19. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I agree. I don’t disagree with European displacement licensing. But I fully realize you can’t legislate stupid.

TurboBlew likes this.
  20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Are you sure? I think this car might have better power to weight. I'm positive that in the right hands it'll lap faster due to all the downforce it generates.

https://www.caranddriver.com/mclaren/720s