1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple usable maps on 06/07 gsxr750 ecu access?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Bob Miller, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Bob Miller

Bob Miller Well-Known Member

Got my bike at performance shop being tuned for two fuels. Tuner says can place two maps on my ecu via provisions within it for a usa and a euro map. Said he believes there is a way to move from map to map via grounding of an ecu wire.....but is needing to confirm how ill be able to make the change from map to map on my own.
    I did some surfing found tutorial on doing it to a prior generation. Has anyone done such..specifically to 06-07 gsxr? Btw..this is last generation prior to mode selection so that not an option.

2. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

https://www.woolichracing.com/Suppo...in-is-used-to-switch-between-ms0-and-ms1.aspx

This page shows pin 58 being for the 06/07 600 and the 750 should be the same. Step 1 would be to see if pin 58 even has a connector in it or if you will have to install one in order to be able to ground/unground it. If doing this I would want the wiring done before the tuning is done so it can be confirmed on the dyno that it is working properly and to document the setting.

3. Bob Miller

Bob Miller Well-Known Member

Great thank you. That is software he uses as well.

Thanks again