1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

https://www.military.com/benefits/veterans-health-care/va-choice-act.html

https://www.va.gov/COMMUNITYCARE/programs/veterans/VCP/index.asp

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

After you posted Your comment about cuts to the "Foundation" , I went and read 4 or 5 articles including the above.. BEFORE I ask my question.
    Why can it not be funded thru States and Private funding..as well as Corporate Funding..
    Everyone wants the Feds to pay for Everything.. that is how we got in this mess.
    Every 100 pennies is a dollar... .0001% adds up eventually to Trillions.

kangasj, StaccatoFan and VFR#52 like this.
  3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Let's see.

Border security a constitutionally mandated function of the federal government.

Federally funded benefits for (insert recipient here) not authorized by the enumerated powers in the constitution.

Like I said...nobody wants their ox gored.

Rebel635, cav115, kangasj and 3 others like this.
  5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

My friend in NV knows all about the choice program, etc. I appreciate you posting the information though. Maybe it will help someone. I would also gladly PM you their cell number and maybe you can help them. I've exhausted all resources known to me personally but I am also not a vet. I even loaned them (gave because I know they won't be able to repay me) $4300 so they wouldn't be evicted from their home (they have 2 kids too). Their medical costs are burying them.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Obamacare was supposed to cover all of them. What happened?

StaccatoFan likes this.
  7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

At least I know where you stand even if I can't.

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Huh? The ACA was just supposed to promote an insurance market place and drive costs down which it failed to do. There were no special programs targeting specific conditions such as paralysis, cerebral palsy, MS, or ALS.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And your inability to stand is not my fault nor responsibility.

You might want to say "thank you".

kangasj and brex like this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Those aren't health issues? They're not the pre existing conditions that you can now get cheap healthcare to cover?

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

This thread is getting off Muller Topic... start an "I'm pissed of at the lack of Federal Funding for All Kinds of Shit..

13. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Your arrogance is second to your selfishness. Have a nice day. Mkay.

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Now you remember why you didn't come down here?? You were probably better off.

15. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Pre-existing conditions are covered but not exclusive to any one issue. Just because you have a pre-existing condition doesn't mean the cost is cheap. The only people who get cheap coverage under the ACA are low income people regardless of their health status. You go into the marketplace, input your data and based on income you either get no subsidy or a subsidy scaled upon your income.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'm selfish?

If I'm not mistaken, I'm the one paying the freight. Only time my hand is out is when the government is taking money out of it.

Rebel635, cav115 and StaccatoFan like this.
  17. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Your comment proves my point. You are pissed that you even have to pay taxes.

18. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Similar to one knowing they are a female when biology and private bits say otherwise.

19. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Yup, probably was better off not coming in here. To think my very first comment back on page 3 wasn't really all that controversial. After reading all of the comments thus far I am saddened by many of the posters disregard for humanity, decency, ethics, etc. And many on this board wonder why social norms seem to be sliding into abyss.

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The first rule of saving anyone, is to save yourself first..