1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

The left will destroy them for Trump.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

gixxerreese likes this.
  3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

5. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

D8398106-3182-425B-AF54-8590823A4BCC.jpeg

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never said anything about a conspiracy. Or even correct or not correct really. Just mentioned it because it is a favorite thing for people to point at bitching about government incompetence - until they want to then put the intelligence agencies on a pedestal as knowing everything when Trump makes comments that seem as if he doesn't totally believe their take on things....

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Or maybe they are trying to make interference by Obama's DOJ look like incompetence?

The Obama administration knew this was going on and yet did nothing. In 2016, Obama's National Security Adviser Susan Rice told her staff to "stand down" and "knock it off" as they drew up plans to "strike back" against the Russians, according to an account from Michael Isikoff and David Corn in their book "Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin's War on America and the Election of Donald Trump".
    Why did Obama go soft on Russia? My opinion is that it was because he was singularly focused on the nuclear deal with Iran. Obama wanted Putin in the deal, and to stand up to him on election interference would have, in Obama's estimation, upset that negotiation. This turned out to be a disastrous policy decision.

Or how about Susan Rice knew that the supposed Russian interference that
    was being detected and reported by rank and file agents was actually the efforts
    of the Obama administration to interfere in and influence the election of 2016?
    The last thing she would want would be having agents outside the conspiracy asking questions.

9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

gixxerreese likes this.
  10. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

12. In Your Corner

13. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

So they didn't get the result they wanted and now Barr is a liar and needs to be locked up

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What we need...

15. Spang308

They are completely unhinged. Their problem is they know the real story and they'll perform any amount of deflecting to keep the heat on Trump and off them. Some of them are criminally liable, but they all will take huge shots to their reputations once the real truth is told. Barr seems determined to tell that truth.

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

It is like global warming, they have lied so long that is all the got. If the data doesn't match the wished for result just change it until it does.

17. Spang308

Very well put.

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I was listening to Hannity on the way home from work yesterday. Since my drive is about 15 minutes, and that's all I can handle hearing from him it works out okay. He had a guest on yesterday who stated the Democrats know the entire collusion and obstruction is bullshit, but they are under orders to continue to push the narrative until election.

The treatment of the AG yesterday was disgusting. I'm glad he stood his ground and I'm glad he told the dems to fuck off today.

R Acree likes this.
  19. In Your Corner

Barr is a huge danger to them; they know he is now looking
    at the wrongdoing in the FBI/DOJ/CIA/Obama administration.
    Independent agents have already researched a lot of what
    went on so Barr should be inundated with information.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You mean stuff like this?