1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

"You're a sad little man Terrence"

"Fuck you bitch ass"

Yeah. Zero issues.

brex likes this.
  2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

You can call it what ever the fuck you want to. If your ass is man enough to post the shit you should be man enough to say it to my face. No matter what Issues HPPT and I have at least he was man enough to say the same shit im saying. If you were in my face you wouldn't have that shit to talk or we'd be fighting . And that's my point be bold outside of your keyboard.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Stay Classy Michelle. LOL. I guess having a 78% absentee dad rate of blacks is perfectly acceptable.
    D2AF31A5-AA5E-490C-B585-582F5A1B720E.jpeg

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

But you're not taking it too far? o_O

5. Handicapped Racer

I wouldn't know ask those 78% my daughter is sitting right in front of me LOL.
    I'll assume that dig was supposed he hurt the black man. That's their problem not mine.

6. Handicapped Racer

Appropriate response fuck you if you don't like it.

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

8. Handicapped Racer

Here comes the social support group, lol

time to run an hide

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Wasn't talking about the Steele dossier, I was talking about the "news" that Trump ordered Cohen to lie. He squashed that bug dead in it's tracks.

You're foolish if you think Mueller would keep his trap shut if Barr was full of shit.

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

All I've got to say is it's going to be fun to watch the TDS folks heads explode as the people in this whole charade of an investigation against Trump are exposed and held criminally liable.....and i'll probably laugh my ass off when Handi's head goes nuclear when Trump pardon's Flynn...

11. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

How are you guys able to decipher his posts enough to argue with him?
    Is there a decoder ring?

auminer and Spang308 like this.
  12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I don't really put much effort into arguing the with OMB people anymore. They choose to ignore the facts and no amount of explaining will ever get them to accept the truth. I'll just sit back and let Barr, Horowitz and Huber do their job and enjoy watching the results.

13. Handicapped Racer

I've noticed how the pundit all seem to think they are in the know, I wish there was just an honest source of news without opinion but I guess that type of reporting isn't lucrative. I listened to Cohen talk and even thought he's try to be "truthful" now I can take him seriously no matter my view of Trump I stell see him a year ago saying he'd take a bullet for the guy.

Mueller a US Marine I think understands chain of command so I doubt he'd speak out of turn. I could be wrong neither you or I know the guy. But from what's I've seen so far the guy goes about his work and keeps his head down. I have yet to hear him speak on this case other than when the reporting news agency put out a false hood about Something the Trump admin did that was directly involved with his inquiry. I also feel that is why he declined to have any input on the Barr Summary. He did his work. No need to further comment on anything. I could very well me wrong and will openly admit that if the time comes. but I watched his investigation with the NFL dude was mum.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup: you mad brah.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Reading that gave me a brain tumor

16. Handicapped Racer

Support team member 2

17. Handicapped Racer

and member #3

18. Handicapped Racer

me thinks you've had that for a while

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Nah man, my comments and response has nothing to do with anything other then you’re being a little over dramatic calling people out for the exact same shit you are doing. Nothing more nothing less. Try and expand it all you want.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Methinks thinking isn't your forté