1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Is see this is all you seem to have is name calling, no substance what so ever just insults. That's really funny.

It's funny you utter Peter Strzok's name and if you give him credibility on anything he says..... wait oh he's agreeing with something you like and feel so he's being honest.. I get it:crackup: he has credibility on certain aspect of the case RIGHT

Strozk isn't a lie detector, the man himself said he lied, unless you can show me something other than name calling and your view that he lied your commentary is worthless. That world doesn't exist on what you say it exists on what one can prove. When the Feds knock on your door they already have you lol and his ass knew that. The only one I've seen who was true to his convictions... literally :crackup:was Paul Manafort, but that ended pretty quickly. I wish I could figure out who that was on here that thought he had something instore for the Gov when he didn't join both cases.

What's that saying. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

So in your own words he did the honorable thing and told the Truth. Hmmm maybe if he had done that from the beginning he possibly would not have been in this mess to begin with......All those years in the military in counter intelligence and working with the FBI, he know it was a crime to lie to the Feds but did so anyway thinking what, they wouldn't find out. LOL and you are calling someone else a moron. I've paid attention to the facts that why i'm laughing at you, and somehow you seem to be the one licking something at the moment......

code3ryder and 50Joe like this.
  2. Handicapped Racer

Wait so now CNN and NBC are now credible sources? Is that what you're saying?

50Joe likes this.
  3. Handicapped Racer

Only when it's someone they like, this isn't a blanket view now.

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I'm done. You must be brain dead. Study this case a little on your own. The FBI said he didn't lie.
    I get it. You hate Trump. Let me ask you this. If the full weight of the feds came down on one of your family members, without any merit, in order to get them to roll on your cousin, who also was completely innocent, how would you feel about it?

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Lighten the f%(k up T. You asked for sources and I provided three. If I had used Fox, you would have bitched. I used three you might consider credible, you still bitched. You need to chill.

brex likes this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Well SOMEONE woke up with a big TDS flareup this morning!!

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Modus operandi for the gang of 8 in here.

8. Handicapped Racer

You're Don't cause you don't have shit other than insults which if I didn't say before I'll say now, insults you throw from the safety of your computer cause I can promise you if I were in your face, I doubt you'd run off at the mouth but hey maybe you would and then that would be dealt with another way and swiftly.

LOL Been there done that Got the T_Shirt. Hence why I have access to pacer so I can read these filing and plea agreements my self. no news needed.

Had a In-law who was a run away at 13 who got involved with Prostitution, drugs, and pandering. was looking at 30yrs and had to go down to the US Court house speak to the AUSA and dealt with 2 of them Sally Yates and Dana Boente but who are no Joke. So I know when they come for you that got you and it's not just words. They have audio, video, photos statements, records. that's why their conviction rate is so high. They pick and choose the cases they take. This shit upended or entire life for 20 months. We moved to a second home to accommodate those effected by this shit, and after all of this I sat back and watched Sally yates re-assign the AUSA in that case because the in-law had given them so much info on the case and it's members that they were going to recommend Probation. After telling her get the shit in writing, she didn't and they suggested jail time and the judge gave her 20 months. So she was told, you have two weeks to get a lawyer and plead guilty or we're going to charge you right along with the other to. Those two got either 35 yr or 30. The one I know got 30.

9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I think the FACT that is most often overlooked, is this investigation should NOT have even taken place. Therefore, any and all process crimes should not have occurred.
    Bob Mueller knew the day he was appointed there was no Russian collusion. Period. This was a deliberate attempt to try to get Trump on an obstruction of justice charge in order to get impeachment proceedings rolling. The whole thing was a farce and some of these fucktards are laughing about American citizens getting wrongly steam rolled in the process. It's disgusting.

kangasj likes this.
  10. Handicapped Racer

And to this day, every time a issue comes up from that situation and I have to hear it, the wife and I argue about it. My response is the same here. Well you knew what you were getting into so I don't feel sorry for you. 20 months in Alabama Fed, a felon, and 450,000.00 in restitution, and although they were viewed by some as a victim they stayed in it doing it and conducting business. I have zero remorse for them, Sad part is out of the whole crew only two are out and that 450k is being paid by those two. the feds don't care who pays it there is no "You pay your portion" they just want the cash.

I stopped Mr frank right after I watched this clown plead not guilty when it was relayed he was going to plead guilty. I asked him if we could talk he said yes and then asked who was I. So I had to connect the dots as to why I was in his face and we went to a conference room with him two other AUSA's and 2 Huge as binders with every shred of evidence they had against him and it was immense. That was before reading a 36 page indictment with the family members last name plastered over it at least 9 or times within those 36 pages. Along with a finally summary basically say we are charging this one charge but if needed we have 14 others to tack on and multiple co conspirators.

It sucks but he you decided that route you took.

I feel no remorse for Flynn, as a US general He knew better.

11. Handicapped Racer

So now the argument is since the investigation shouldn't have taken place Flynn Crimes should have been over looked...… lol

You should say you think there was no Russian Collusion, you speaking for someone who don't even know is kind of funny.

This fuck tard is laughing because you think someone plead guilty for which he wasn't lol No one's laughing at Flynn, but on the real I could give a shit about him

The Farce remains to been seen we've only seen Trumps man say there was none, which is odd because the words he should have used were "No evidence of conspiracy /coordination".

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Mueller doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would keep his mouth shut if he was misrepresented. This was already proven with the bullshit buzzfeed story. Keep holding on to hope though.

13. Handicapped Racer

I have no issue with you using those but the Aire here is that those aren't credible, I am more than aware how the news is skewed from both sides, hence why I will watch and read all. I find out shit that I didn't know from fox. For instance the gross abuse of the gov cell phone project that got dubbed the Obama Phone which was started by Bush II. I got that from a democrat speaking about the abuses but was only shown on Fox news.

That the other problem you see my comment as bitching, I pretty much heard the same thing more so he took the deal to spare his son and I've seen one personally take a deal to keep his mother from being charged. So there was no doubting of the comment, I just wanted him to say what we all knew, and that was his sourcing is the new just like every other person debating this subject

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

This "crime" was a process crime of making an untrue statement to an investigator (under the scope of an arguably illegitimate investigation).

Just like the charges your Queen skated on, intent isn't a factor. Misremembering or forgetting a detail that the inquisitors have evidence of puts you in process crime peril.

You're a sad little man, Terrence.

kangasj likes this.
  15. Handicapped Racer

The Steel Dossier isn't the bible its a Raw intel package that needs to be verified. and much of it has been borne out and some of it hasn't. But you keep thinking that but from the Reading of the Fisa warrant much of what was in the Steel Dossier was already know to the Fbi hence why they were interested in its findings
    I personally think you are wrong when it comes to chain of command. Mueller did his Job, stepping out and speaking now to over ride his boss is highly unlikely and I'd be surprised if congress could get him to talk without a subpoena There is no keeping hope alive.

There is nothing in that report that will change my mind about Trump. My mind was set before he decided to run and nothing he's would change my mind. DOJ discrimination lawsuit. Central Park five, Damn near bankrupting AC.
    although I do get irritated when he does smoothing good and people still find fault with it.

Now what it might tell me is if he did what he's been accused of. I don't want trump impeached, he should be gone by Via general election. But no matter how many times I've said that it keeps coming back to that so it's clear you read what you want to.

16. Handicapped Racer

Fuck you bitch ass
    and if her ass was guilty charge the bitch

According to his "Flynn" court transcript that's not what happened lol and unfortunately that's all that matter when you run that back ground check. It's nice to know someone on the Wera Bbs believes other wise.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Whoa. We got us a bad ass here! :crackup:

18. Handicapped Racer

Na not at all but i'm not really the one who takes kindly to shit talkers who wouldn't talk the same shit to ones face. Anyone who personally knows me knows at least that much.

Some of you take this BBS shit a little too far, when you get run up on at the track most stammer and stutter and claim "awe man you know its just jokes" I don't find the humor.

I have Zero issue with people having different political opinions but some of you motherfuckers take the shit too far and I am the one who would ask you to your face to repeat that shit you so happily typed on the BBS.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    SuddenBraking and 50Joe like this.
  19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Are you really going to try to stand on the high moral ground here and be all e-tough guy with people who call you out?

Some of us still remember your post where you went on for a couple of paragraphs insulting HPPT and mocking the fact that he is a paraplegic so it probably wouldn't hurt to throttle back the outrage...

20. Handicapped Racer

Yep sure did and I wasn't the one who escalated the confrontation either but nice try.