1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

You don't think they have an airtight case for lying to the FISA courts?

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Four times...

kangasj likes this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

But they didn’t MEAN to...

4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Well in that case.....It reminds me of an old Steve Martin sketch.....complete with an arrow through his head.

scottn likes this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I...forgot! :crackup:

scottn likes this.
  6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, I didn't mean to sell that coke to an undercover cop.....course, I'm not a deep state crook.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The narrative is that yes it was done but it was to protect the country and therefore justified.

Seditious Motherfuckers should be hung publicly

In Your Corner and kangasj like this.
  8. Spang308

The sooner the better.

9. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I believe that if they did they would have filed charges by now.

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LMAO, you think there is any doubt that they did? What.....do you live under a rock? I think charges will be filed when Horowitz and Durham finally release the results of their investigations.

XFBO likes this.
  11. Spang308

There is zero doubt in my mind that all of the signers on the FISA applications lied to the courts and had political motivations in doing so. In addition, they withheld exculpatory evidence on several occasions. That said, I don't think I'm alone in growing impatient waiting for justice and have increasing doubts with each passing day. I have hopes that Barr and Durham are fighting the good fight, but confidence in the justice system, or lack thereof, has me very skeptical.
    "We have determined that several violations had occured in the process of their investigations of the Russia probe, but unfortunately the statute of limitations has expired on those involved, so there can be no indictments."
    Wait for it.
    Also, why in the hell is Christopher Wray still the head of the FBI while blatantly stonewalling congress and destroying evidence? That whole organization needs a house cleaning. Nobody with open eyes has any confidence in it any longer.

12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

You could be right , I mean, the court has to be backlogged with all those Russians and Trump campaign members waiting to face trial for collusion. :crackup:

kangasj likes this.
  13. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Doubt in my mind or your mind is irrelevant. Easily provable in a court of law is the only measure that matters.

14. Spang308

There's a clear paper trail, despite efforts to feed the shredder.

kangasj likes this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Do you guys think the lack of prosecution on this stuff is due to some sort of deep state conspiracy/collusion, or because the system doesn't want to believe or admit that this kind of thing is really happening. Conspiracies are one thing, hard proof that we absolutely cannot trust our top law enforcement officials is another.

16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

We had a presidential candidate the clearly and blatantly broke the law not get prosecuted in clear public view. The odds of this shit happening behind the scenes with less public figures is next to nothing if not zero.

17. Fonda Dix

Collusion. However, its not Dem against Pubes. Its the political and money class against us.

And anyone who would trust ANY intelligence agency or the FBI is literally too dumb to continue living. ALL those agencies are dirty and constitute the true shadow government. It has been proven true for over 50 years.

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I think it is a sad example of the breakdown of the rule of law we are seeing. It is not the only example but a really bad one since these are the people that should be implementing our system instead of going all banana republic.

19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

20. Fonda Dix

sheepofblue likes this.