1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller is a thug

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Dec 26, 2017.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Him and his entire "team" are a bunch of degenerates who were given their marching orders waaaayyy before Donald Trump got there.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Frankenstein is a cunt and a colossal piece of shit

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Sessions is a feckless Popsicle.

pickled egg likes this.
  5. sheepofblue

Don't be sure on that. He has a long record of being both lawful and consistent. The fact that he is not trying things in the press does not necessarily mean nothing is happening.

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This is my suspicion as well. And on an even deeper level, Trump might want to leave a legacy of restoring the law, which is part of his promise to drain the swamp. I think great things are happening behind the scenes.

7. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

I’ll read the article tomorrow but isn’t that investigation/prosecution 101?

VintageWannabe likes this.
  8. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Yes, charging defendants with the maximum permissible according to a strict reading of the law has been prosecutorial MO since the dawn of time.

Police "over exuberance" in their use of no-knock raids is certainly not unique to this investigation - check out the FTP thread.

9. sheepofblue

Persecution

And he has a history of over the top tactics including where he destroyed a company with either all or close to all charges being overturned on appeal.

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Noted...I will remain skeptical until he flips the switch and no less than 10 people fry.

SpeedyE and sheepofblue like this.
  11. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

With every day that passes, the Democrats and the FBI look worse and worse. He lost his credibility long ago and all he’s doing now is continuing the downward spiral of the FBI. There are many that don’t care about that, KC on here for instance, it doesn’t matter about any of the conflicts that have come up, it’s all about getting Trump. Fuck the rest.

There have been no charges to senior officials at the FBI and McAbbe still remains. How is that possible? Whatever Seasions is doing, he needs to get it in front of the public. It’s past time for this charade to end.

The whole thing stinks and the garbage is front and center.

cav115 and pickled egg like this.
  12. SnacktimeKC

Name one post where I said it’s about getting Trump and nothing else. All I’ve said all along is let’s see what Muller has when this investigation is over. However I’m not like the Trumpflakes on here that get all in a twist over the guy and I still respect him as do most Americans.

13. Fonda Dix

Bullshit

14. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i love the picking of sides... as if you're against trump so you HAVE to be for this dude now. i'll admit i see a lot of company line democrats falling right into the predictable team play, but its fuckin' hilarious every time. fuck the FBI too. its just like caring about an important social issue or economic problem... you can "fuck you" more than one person at the same time, it doesn't have to be one or the other.

i also love the surprise in here about cops leaning on people hard with scare tactics and coercion haha. were you guys born yesterday? or you're just noticing it now for the first time because its happening to a well-off white person? or what's the story?

me right now:

[​IMG]

15. SnacktimeKC

16. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

You're correct as the current approval rating for Mueller is 47% (although that number is much higher than the people approve of Trump's handling of the situation - 32%).

http://www.newsweek.com/robert-mueller-donald-trump-approval-rating-russia-investigation-756404

"The groups that had the least support for Mueller, and agreed that the investigation is “mainly an effort to discredit Donald Trump’s presidency,” were white, non-college graduates, Republicans overall, and people aged 50-64 years old."

17. BHP41

There isn’t one post that says “it’s all about getting Trump” . It’s multiple posts that have conveyed that just like this one.

Respecting Mueller and his team of “investigators” at this point is laughable. He’s come up with nothing in what, 8 months? There are multiple people in the DOJ and FBI that should be looked into and yet they aren’t. In fact , one is still working and is almost at the the top of the food chain in the bureau.

The basis for this entire “investigation” is the dossier. One that before signing off on the FISA warrant, the senior officials at the FBI could only confirm that one individual had a trip to Russia. They couldn’t even confirm the meetings he was supposedly attending or the individuals that were there. Yet, they signed off on it, why is that?

The point of a special counsel is for it to be independent, without bias. That is far from what we have with Mueller and his team.

Your insistence that we wait and see what Mueller comes up with shows your bias against Trump. And despite evidence that this was set up by individuals inside the DOJ and FBI to get Trump as a last resort if he won the election, you still claim to have respect for Mueller and his team and will take what they say as unbiased truth. If you were truly impartial and wanted the FBI and this process(special counsel) to retain some semblance of respect, you’d be calling for this to end and for answers to the above questions. But that isn’t what you want, is it, based on your posts.

Nothing that comes from this will be taken with any seriousness, except to those that have already made their mind up about the so called “collusion”.

All this “investigation” has done is create a more divided country. A more divided Congress and created a larger fear of a corrupt system amongst Americans. All which plays into the hands of not Democrats or Republicans, liberals or conservatives, but those that wish to see our experiment fail.

18. Fonda Dix

1. There is a pay wall there. I cant read it.
    2. Wapo is liberal garbage and has ZERO credibility to those with half a brain.
    3. I dont trust liberal (mostly Jewish owned and run media. They have not earned that trust.
    4. That article is from 11/2. I would say much has happened since then to undermine Frankenstein's "credibility"
    5. Counterpoints with fresher dates:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2..._face_crisis_in_public_confidence_429160.html
    http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/364873-mueller-fbi-face-crisis-in-public-confidence

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You mean the people with common sense.

20. BHP41

Y’all can quit quoting the WaPo and especially Newsweek. For god sakes they just ran an article with the headline “how trump and white supremacist stole Christmas”.

You look like dumbasses when you do. FYI. That’s more for you KC, I still like reading your opinion. SuddenBraking has proven over and over again he’s a complete dumbass with a bullring.

R Acree, Fonda Dix and SuddenBraking like this.