1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MT125R RS125 need to go

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by gene03079, May 4, 2013.

1. gene03079

gene03079 Member

My race season is over so these two bikes need to go. Both bikes are in great condition.

1977 Honda MT125R Bike is ready to race. New top end with zero miles. Avon race tires in great shape. Bike comes with a few spare parts. $4750.00 or BO

[​IMG]

1996 Honda RS125 Motor just went through complete rebuild. I put about 40 miles on the bike, practice and one race.
    Purchased new in crate from Moto Liberty in 1998. Motor lightly modified by Bill Himmelsbach in 1999 with annual rebuilds by him, the last in 2012 with no races on it. New frame with uprated front suspension mounts in 2008 and new engine cases in 2009. Suspension optimized by GMD Computrack including triple clamp, springs and valves, last refreshed in 2012 with no races since. Jolly Moto exhaust, Battle Factory rearsets, SharkSkinz fairing, AIM lap timer, thermostat, VHM sprocket carrier, frame sliders, spool sliders. Bike comes with a mountain of spares and accessories including an extra pair of HRC OEM wheels with rains mounted, Honda pistons, cylinders, gaskets, sprockets, crash spares, swing arm, front and rear stands, tire warmers, 2 sets of unused Dunlop slicks and an unopened can of VP C12 fuel. $4500.00 or BO

[​IMG]

2. ajpags

ajpags New Member

Hey Gene - can you ping me off board at ajpags @ gmail.com please? May be interested in the 125.

Pags

3. Iamthebullet

Iamthebullet New Member

MT125

Hi Gene,
    very interested in MT is it still for sale

4. gene03079

gene03079 Member

The RS125 is sold. The MT125R is still for sale