1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MS13

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Britt, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

With the new Administration going after MS13, will the Crips / Bloods / HA's / OutLaws, etc all feel somehow diss'd and have to act out to gain RESPECT or will they see this as an opportunity to conduct business without interference ?
    And further is this a form of Bigotry to only pick on MS13 because they are Latino? BrownHate?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Answer E?

Britt likes this.
  3. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Drugs and illegals; it's a twofer.

4. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's the face tats. Makes them an easy target!

cortezmachine likes this.
  6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I'm just not real sure what to make of it, not like they just got here..
    Fk, I just noticed I left out the Crazy 88's, can't miss the Asian gangs, double fk...the GhostFaceGangsta's and SkinHeads too...
    Why they picking on the Latino's...??

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

My family used to wonder WhyTF they seemed to come at Italians so hard.....I mean there is no harder construction worker/laborer/mason/sanitation/recycling companies than those run by the Eyetalians. o_O

That white pride/WASP BS is what the problem is with this place.... :D

cav115 and Britt like this.
  8. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

MS 13 is by far and large the most violent street gang in the DMV with them killing rival gangs & associates on a weekly basis near DC. Bloods and Crips haven't caught on in this area area like out west and for all intents and purposes irrelevant here, too many entrepreneurs. Outlaw motorcycle gangs are dying off nearly as fast as the KKK.

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

MS13 is likely a later version of a gang called the "Pachukos" (spelling?) that existed in Southern Calif in the fifties. They were, at least then, mostly tied to auto theft, prostitution, and MJ sales. About that time in history you could take your super duper custom car across the border and have some of the best looking leather interior installed for less than 25% of the cost here in the US. The only problem that you might encounter is to come out of your house some morning to find the car gone and then found later with the interior cut all to hell. They would put packages of drugs under the headliner and door panels using the car as a way to get those drugs into the US. Ironically, Ford is still having that kind of problem today. :eek:

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why MS13? Because they were stupid enough to make headlines around NoVa, Maryland and DC with their shit. They pissed off the people with the connections.

In Your Corner, Britt and TX Joose like this.
  11. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Ahhh jeez...............

12. britx303

[​IMG]Yeah......those damned skinheads:crackup:

13. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Yep.. Messed around and got caught essentially in the White House backyard.

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Ahhhhh GeeeeezWally, The Beave done joined up with a gang....

15. britx303

:crackup:Yep but those are skins nonetheless

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Minus the Hateful Nature...and Bigotry, oh and Swastika tattoos...

17. britx303

Meh.....thats the media twist. Not saying there arent idiots out there......but really,whens the last time skins went around decapitating people here in the US?

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Well...last year they was stabbing folks in Sacramento..

19. britx303

Who was? not being funny,just not sure what youre talking about

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Here..further research will be on yer time...http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-neo-nazi-stabbed-20160626-snap-htmlstory.html

Please don't come back with..."It wasn't proven they were SkinHead Nazi's..." I will file that shit with "The KKK is a Christian Group"..

Edit: Just to be clear, In the South where I live, SkinHeads, are a Group of Neo Nazi White Separatist who like the Aryan Brotherhood hate pretty much everyone.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017