1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mr Olympia.....Rape charge.....$750,000 Bond.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SpeedyE, Jul 13, 2019.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

A lot of yall work out and follow Bodybuilding.
    Shawn Rhoden in lockdown w a $750K bond from alleged rape of a female bodybuilder friend.

2. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

She's married, they met up after mid night. Because you always meet up after mid night to keep your pants on. Or maybe in a moment of regret or getting caught...

3. sdg

sdg *

Two sides, the number of false accusations is unreal and the number of real rapes that don't get investigated is just as unbelievable...

Let's not go into the number of guys who get fucked because the goddamn pigs were too lazy to actually do their jobs and just passed it off to the da.

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. SpeedyE

Someone posted on twitter, someone who knows rhoden for 20 years, says this not his character....said the accuser and her husband are known fraudsters in the industry.

5. SpeedyE

$750K Bond? That's murder charge $$$$. They must have a slam dunk case.

6. sdg

sdg *

Exactly. But you damn know well that they don't.

And the lawyers make the money. And all the judges used to be lawyers...

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I know a guy who used to be deep into the bodybuilding industry in SoCal back in the 90’s. Those people are all freaks. They’re all so amped up on test and other drugs that the parties after the shows turn into big fuckfests.

SpeedyE likes this.
  8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Had to use the googles..(had no idea who this guy Shawn Rhoden is...but this made me laugh...sorry..yes I am like 12 it was funny.

18 hours ago - 10:38 AM PT -- David Pecker -- the chairman and CEO of the Mr. Olympia Contest -- announced Friday that Shawn Rhoden's eligibility to <snip>

I thought using all them chemicals shrunk their junk..??

Gorilla George and SpeedyE like this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Remember, not everyone has the same starting point.

10. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

SpeedyE likes this.
  11. SpeedyE

If he did this, I hope he fries.
    If he didnt do this, God help him.
    Either way, he is done.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Steroids don't shrink your junk, they shrink your nuts. While you are taking them your body's natural testosterone production diminishes, hence your nuts shrink because they don't have to produce testosterone since it is being input exogenously. The only thing that shrinks your junk to my knowledge is jumping into a cold swimming pool.

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I seem to have struck a nerve...:crackup:

14. SpeedyE

:D

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I've never partaken personally so if you are implying that I'm somehow personally offended, I can't see how? :)

You asked, "I thought using all them chemicals shrunk their junk..??" so I was assuming you were looking for an answer to your question? o_O

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. When your body sees the excess Test and shuts off your natural production, it can make your balls shrink a little bit (not as much as the myths/stereotypes you hear).

But it doesn’t affect your dick...aside from wanting to stick it in everything.

MachineR1, gixxerreese and SpeedyE like this.
  17. :stupid:

Reckon I shoulda read the whole thread before responding.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Where's the entertainment in that?

SpeedyE, Britt and Gorilla George like this.
  19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

A small, shrunken one.

Britt likes this.
  20. SpeedyE