1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mr. Burns strikes again

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rat, Mar 28, 2003.

1. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Hey JU. I only called Dick Cheney, Mr. Burns, not Slimeball. Can I have a smilie?

2. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

3. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

...(mumbling to myself)...maybe now is my chance to try and talk him out of that SV again....

4. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Didn't anyone else notice that the article not attack Cheney directly. The author attacks the company.

The article implies that the current administration feels that this is acceptable and does not need to be treated with legislation - I can see why!

5. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

it directly effects Mr. Burns.... since he still is on the Halliburton's payroll and he has over 8M in company stock...maybe thats the reason why Halliburton is disqualified from bidding on the rebuild contracts.

BTW....all of the companies which submitted bids for rebuild contracts, all of them are Dub-Ya buddies and contributed $$$ to the republican party...

I Bubba did something like that.... Starr would investigate it for years... :D

Last edited: Apr 1, 2003