1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorcycle Show In Cleveland This Weekend.

Discussion in 'General' started by 0hi0, Jan 23, 2006.

1. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

Who's going?

Thinking about getting a few friends together for some Warehouse District fun Saturday night.

2. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

I will be there working with the ON the edge honda suzuki contingent and the fasttrax people. I can send you my phone number if anyone would like to hook up. Will be there on saturday and sunday only. :up:

3. Ducpimp

Ducpimp Well-Known Member

I will be there as well, working in the Ducati booth. Anyone going please stop by and check out the NEW Monster S4RS, it is our new bike that will not be hitting dealers until this summer.

Aaron

4. VTracer

VTracer Well-Known Member

I'll be there, not sure which day yet. I live in the warehouse district if you need and suggestions on where to go.

5. Booger Van der Jackass

Booger Van der Jackass Well-Known Member

I'll be there if the buell is.

6. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

I was going to go until I read all the reports from everyone that went to DC and NY. Everyone says it sucks. Well unless you want to buy anti-fog crap for your helmet or bandanas for your Hardley. I went to DC last year and it wasn't worth the drive.

7. kevinr

kevinr Well-Known Member

I will be there. I am going to try on some helmets since there are no dealers in Cleveland anymore. I am also in the market for a new trailer and some honda polish.

8. 0hi0

Perhaps you should give a guided tour?

How about everyone meets for lunch around noon on Saturday. Not sure what they will have to eat there...

9. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

I'm there Saturday.

10. R6#486

Will be there saturday and sunday!! Will be at the On the Edge Honda Suzuki set up. Just ask for me. Have a few beers and shoot the shit a little!!!:beer: :up:

11. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Well, how was it?

Those of you that went! Was it worth it? I missed it this year 'cause I ain'l lookin for no H****y or a clone. Anything relevant to us?

12. R6#486

Show keeps getting larger every year. It was good! Had one of Rossi's bikes there, Mladins, Yates, etc. Nice Xerox Ducati 999R, and the MV's look cool. The new R6 is sweet. Cant believe how light it is. Some good people and some beers made for a good time. :beer: :up:

13. wera 688

wera 688 in the mosh pit

a buddy and I flew up to Cleveland from Atlanta to see the show on Saturday. I thought it was really good. The I-K building is huge !!

14. R6#486

Ya the IX center is big. A little history about it is at one time they built tanks and bombers there for WWII. GM also built army vehicles there at one time. Did you guys get downtown to the warehouse district or the flats to party?? If not you missed a good time. Similar to the Buckhead area!:beer:

15. 0hi0

I ran into Aaron (Ducpimp), nice meeting him.

Jeff, I went to your booth numerous times and no one could figure out where you were! I suppose it had something to do with those woman at the door who wore those tight leather skirts?

The show was ok. Most of the booths were geared toward the Harley and bling crowd. Spent most of my time in the Honda display. Checked out the new R6, and viewed the stunt show. My 9yo enjoyed the Ferris Wheel.

I wonder why WERA doesn't have a booth there. Give us local racers somewhere to hang out and recruit from the stunter crowd.

It was rather exspensive. I got a thong for the GF and a T-shirt for the kid and spen $80 total for the day.

Didn't make it past Brook Park Rd for after hours:wow:

16. drebv4

drebv4 Well-Known Member

Go to the Arai booth, find Bruce Porter and give him a hug. Tell him it's from Dreb. Please.

Dreb :bow:

17. R6#486

Ya sorry about that. Got there on saturday at 1:00 and sunday at 2:00. Was walking around a lot on saturday. Drank a few too many beers on saturday. :beer: :up: I will catch up with ya at the races.

18. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

You made an impression on the Kusitani guys for sure!

19. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Ok Jeff, spill it! What did you do?

20. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

I skipped it this year..been there done that. Although I would have liked to see just how many "too many beers" is for ole Jeffy boy :beer: :D