1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP Test Jerez (Spoiler)

Discussion in 'General' started by Black89, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

You guys must all be researching what flip flops and jeans to wear tonight, don't forget your purses :)

Yamaha's are looking good Jorge, -.028 Ben, than Danny, Casey, Nicky, Cal, -1.0 Val

I know it's early but I pray it stays like this so we can have an awesome season of racing.

2. flying

flying Well-Known Member

That Aprilla is looking quick!

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Some jerk will be along to tell you those times are all meaningless.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How can any thread about a test contain a spoiler? :D

"Ohmagawd!!! I was gonna watch that when I got home from my job at the zoo shoveling elephant shit, and you ruined it! Doom on you! You need to be banned for ruining my sole reason for living!!! Now all I got to do this weekend is to reflatten all the bills on my hats, polish my chrome truck nutz and guzzle monster! You suck!"

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I won't ask if you ate paint chips as a kid, because I'm positive that you drank straight from the can.

6. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That last person I want to hear anything out is you, Jiggy McCreepypedophile.

You're icky!

8. jamve

jamve Well-Known Member

I know a lot of people make fun of Pedrosa for his lack of emotion but every time I meet him he's very nice. Just quiet. I hope he does well this year. He's tiny and must be a strong little shit :crackup:

9. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

That's some funny stuff right there! :crackup:

10. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

It looks like Stoner has righted the ship again. Him and Lorenzo where they belong.

11. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I'm interested in seeing how the Duc handles.

12. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Nicky's in 6th small glimmer of hope I am sure will be dashed after the first race.

13. Chip

Chip Registered

Look. The CRT bikes aren't 10 seconds back!

Unfortunately, the Duc is still a second + back from Stoner...

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

:crackup:

15. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I'm still trying to figure out what Yonny Hernandez is doing there...

16. IDK, but he's running respectable times.

17. Chip

Chip Registered

Question - If WSBK bikes can run lap times comparable to MotoGp bikes at certain tracks, the why would a prototype with a production based engine be doomed against a MotoGp?

My opinion is that the only thing holding the CRT bikes back at the moment is rider talent, team talent, team budget, and development time.....or a combination of the four. I don't think that they will ever have an advantage, but they should be competitive.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Minor stuff.

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I like the idea of CRT, given the economy. But I really don't want to see a win decided by lappers.