1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Sachsenring | Germany | 2018 | Jul 13-Jul 15

Discussion in 'General' started by NemesisR6, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Phl218 likes this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Can you elaborate on the moto3 title part?

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, that's cold.

4. Robby-Bobby

Realistically..... Lorenzo and MM are taken... is Lorenzo going. Back?

Hell I would say he would return to Ducati before Yamaha.

Now imagine MM on a Ducati and I just got firm

Phl218 likes this.
  5. Indeed. Just as he did in 2010 when he said, „Rossi is the past. Lorenzo is Yamaha‘s future.“

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I think the bidding war could damn near bankrupt both companies :eek: :D

7. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Maybe "bought and paid for" wasn't the best choice of words, but it's no secret that Emilio Alzamora shifted the teams resources towards Alex Marquez in 2014 when they were both fighting for the title in Moto3, stacking the deck heavily against Rins. Judging by the fact that Rins has more Moto2 wins in two years that Marquez has to date, as well as the fact that Rins is now a Factory MotoGP rider, I think it's fair to say that he's the stronger rider of the two.

https://motomatters.com/opinion/2016/01/04/kicking_off_2016_six_ridiculously_premat.html

"Rins may have lost the Moto3 championship to Alex Márquez, younger brother of Marc, but the younger Márquez' title is widely ascribed to direct interference by Emilio Alzamora, the man who manages both Márquez brothers, and who was managing Rins at the time. That was sufficient provocation for Rins to leave Alzamora, and strike out on his own. Since doing so, he has thoroughly outclassed Alex Márquez in Moto2, proving what many of us believed all along, that Rins was the better rider of the two."

https://motomatters.com/analysis/2015/09/26/2015_aragon_saturday_round_up_can_the_we.html

"It has served only to rile Rins, who still harbors a lingering resentment after his treatment as Márquez' former teammate, team manager Emilio Alzamora effectively deciding that it was Márquez who would be Moto3 champion, and not Rins."

https://motomatters.com/analysis/2016/05/04/silly_season_madness_pedrosa_or_vi_ales.html

"Rins, in particular, would not go down well, having split with Emilio Alzamora during his year in Moto3, when he lost the title to Márquez' younger brother Alex, after what many believe was direct intervention from Alzamora in the team."

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

1. I don't think anyone here has said that Marquez was better than Rins.
    2. There were quite a few other racers on the grid that year. You think Alzamora messed with them too?
    He may not have been the most convincing champion but yeah, your choice of words was lacking, to say the least. :D

9. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Oh whatever....semantics :D

Speaking of other racers on the grid that year; his battle with Jack Miller at Sepang (?) was legendary!