1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Catalunya | Spain | 2018 | Jun 15-17

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 11, 2018.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If Lorenzo's problem is really solved (I think Assen will be a good place to determine that), then he can finish in 4th-6th when things aren't perfect for him, and probably win a couple more. I think he could potentially the strongest contender for second place in the championship right now. Which means that if Marc shits the bed, it's not going to Rossi.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

With all due respect to the old man, he's not the week in week out threat to win every race, but he's still at the pointy end every week and if Marc didn't stuff him a few races ago, he'd only be down a few points from first right now.

BigBird and Dragginass like this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If Marc hadn't stuffed him, he would have scored more points than Rossi in that race.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

if marc hadn't crashed Rossi out of the race in Argentina, VR46 would be closer in the standings...

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He crashed Rossi out twice this year?

6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

"If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?" :D

7. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

If wanker boy keeps hanging on to his bike during his miracle saves he’s gonna run out of luck. He’s keeping the bike from tumbling but his little Spanish arms are only so strong.

8. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

And 'if' your aunts had dicks they'd be your uncles. Some of you guys need to wash the yellow mist splooge stains off your mouths and wake up. The old man never had this many strong contenders throughout his career in one field and yet some of you are shooting more blanks off the grassy knoll than the tin foil hat JKF fan boys. Give it a rest.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Rossi’s not winning anymore championships. Possibly a race or two but both him and the Yami are not up to task.

10. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

I’m so pissed horgay won. This is BS. He’s suppose to finish 15th or worse every races as he’s done for the past year.

I like Rossi but MM is clearly more in his prime than Rossi currently is. I’d like for Rossi to win every race but he’s a consistent 3rd-5th place finishers this year and last.

11. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Slow day on the E-Kart circuit?

motoracer1100 likes this.
  12. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

It's summertime, all the fast kids are done with school.

dieterly likes this.
  13. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

You don't say? One guy has been racing GP bikes professionally for as many years as the other guy has been alive. Someone give this guy an award for that brilliant fucking observation :crackup:

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Didnt you say that you would protest Broome on principle because he disagreed with what you call cheating even though almost everyone knows Broomes shit is squeaky clean? And you call one of the most talented guys who ever threw a leg over a motorcycle "wanker boy"? There must not be any mirrors in your house...

15. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Lighten up, Francis.
    You need to get a fucking sense of humor before you call me out on anything.
    You don’t know me from Adam.

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup: #triggered

17. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

dieterly likes this.
  18. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Man, someone needs to put those pics up on the Crumpet thread...clam-diggers+70s striped socks+fake Chuck Ts+toques=yummy!

19. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

20. rwdfun

rwdfun

"having 15 bars of [front brake] pressure with 60 degrees of lean, elbow on the ground, locking the front and not crashing. This is impossible with the Michelin."

Can someone tell me how this is possible on any tire?