1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP Austin 2019-Travel Info Request

Discussion in 'General' started by Newyork, Dec 6, 2018.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

friday the 12th at their shop.. 6-11?

Newyork likes this.
  2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Me and my crew just had our hats made for Austin. FML I'm too busy with work so have to bail on it and the fucking awesome looking house we rented for the week.

Attached Files:

Newyork and TurboBlew like this.
  3. Chango

Chango Something clever!

While browsing the FAQ on the COTA website I saw that beach tents and huge umbrellas are prohibited. That's unfortunate since I saw them all over the place in Brno last year and they seemed like a really good way to keep sun/rain off during the race, especially for the cheapskates in GA. It doesn't look like there's much shade around the track, so do we just need ungodly amounts of non-aerosol sunscreen?

4. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

I brought sunscreen, hats, and cooling towels...Haven’t looked but does any of the seating have an overhang? Hopefully mine does I’m gonna check now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I think only the front straight grandstand has an overhang....T15 grandstand where we’re at definitely is out in the open. I’m
    bringing an umbrella for both rain and sun if it gets brutal out....as well as hat and sunscreen.

Newyork likes this.
  6. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Word, umbrella that’s a great idea thank you for mentioning that. Gonna have to look for mine at 3 before I leave for the airport in the morning...woo wooooo!!

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

There’s a dollar store a block from my hotel that I was gonna stop at to grab a couple odds and ends before heading to the track tomorrow. If you need me to grab you one (I’m assuming they’ll have something lol) give a shout.

8. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

DC6DEB6A-A944-450C-92F7-6EDE35AEF834.jpeg Just bring a umbrella girl to hold it !

Razr and Newyork like this.
  9. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

If you could grab me one that’d be great...totally forgot to look this morning. Of course I was awake before the 2:30am alarm...shot

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

:beer: