1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP and WSBK streaming audio ...

Discussion in 'General' started by SundaySocial, Oct 30, 2020.

1. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

... is Horrible.
    Audio is sliced / diced / repeated / deleted and does not sync with the video.
    They talk about things that have not been shown in video (yet).
    WTF, O ?

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

No problems on my end....

Even M. "2000 Letters To Dorna" didn't mention that....

Code 18 I'm afraid.

3. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Garrett Gerloff !

Yamaha 1, 2, 3 !

The audio in race 2 was much better.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  4. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

What am I missing? Testing?

5. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

WSBK @ Estoril ...
    Catching up on stuff that has been OBE ...

6. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

My Samsung tablet apparently has terrible wifi reception, as I get similar issues with breaking and out of synch video and audio. I have a cat5 cable for the next race, unless I can figure out a spin bike stand for my monster laptop. But check your device, your wifi, and if you have anyone pirating your wifi, thereby degrading the signal. Assuming you are on wifi. If wired, disregard.

7. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

No issues at all on my end. I have a built in browser in my TV that I tune into motogp.com, motoAmerica Live+, etc.. Absolutely no problem there. I did however just write to MotoGP complaining about giving away results on their "spoiler free" link. When I click on a race to watch, they flash the fucking winner really quick when the video is loading. WTF! They do the same thing even on FP and Q. Quick flash picture of the person who topped the charts. I have to look away when I load the video so I dont get spoiled. Stupid. Same reason I dont go on Social media if I am about to watch any race...