1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 15 | Aragon | Spain | Sept 18

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 12, 2022.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

and on top of it all, Fabio doesn't even blame Marc, so if he doesn't who are the rest of us...oh the all knowing beeb :D

And Marc went to LCR to check on Taka, so I don't think he had no remorse.

jksoft likes this.
  2. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Just needed to be put up lolll

I'm not a MM93 fan and as much as I think it was a racing incident, jut can't wrap my head around WHY he checked up when his rear spun ?? Not like ever did that :confused:o_O

Attached Files:

3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Rossi went to Stoner after his ambition outweighed his talent, too. Doesn't mean they were actually contrite, just that they know what is expected of them.

4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Good thing Ben has the "brass tax" sorted for everyone. :)
    (I agree with the analysis.)

5. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Ben doesnt know what the fuck he's talking about!!

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Another swing, another miss. I suggested you chill because you said that Biaggi was part of the problem. Barely 48 hours after the incident, you unequivocally took the position that he will not do anything to address the situation. I get that for Internet team managers, it's easy to just replace two crucial elements of your team in the three days you have to get yourself from Italy to Japan. But in the real world, it's a little more complicated than that. And before you even try, yes, I have handled the firing of someone at the world championship level. So maybe let this go while you're not too far behind.

7. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

This...:stupid:

At what point in a any race does someone following another racer (at the start and on the throttle) blame the guy he ran into...every single rider was racing...FQ said it was his fault. The end...:D

malamute and BigBird like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I expect @motion to write a stern tweet to respond to this garbage of annoying facts. :D

9. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Did he pull a wheelie exiting the pits?

10. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

No crashed inside turn 6 end of qualifying session, almost got ran over pushing bike across hot track, instead of waiting.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He's no quitter. :D

Boman Forklift likes this.
  12. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Yeah he's very athletic and does some crazy stuff on the bike, but doesn't know when to turn it off.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  13. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

14. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Wow, I’m not big or a super stud, but if that happened to my family, I would have gone crazy defending them too.

I know it’s not smart or legally right, but I couldn’t be calm enough to think about ending up in jail, I would just go @Gorilla George on their ass and most likely get beat up, but I would have to protect their honor.

YamahaRick likes this.
  16. Boman Forklift

And a crappy bike

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  17. Boman Forklift

:timeforabeer::stupid:

18. Boman Forklift

Man, I still want to be your Ninja 400 teammate, but we are going to have to work on your Rossi love vs Marquez hate ratio. They are both great riders, obviously Marquez is better, but we can work on that over Pussy bikes.

I can bring out a roll of dimes if attitude adjustment is needed.

FYI, that’s what my dad gave me Freshman year when I was getting picked on. :crackup:

It did give me confidence.

19. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

What did you do with it? Tape it to your inner thigh and wear tight pants? :Poke:

:D

20. Boman Forklift

No I did that with a role of Eisenhower’s. Carried that along with a Mickey’s Big Mouth.

The girls loved me. Lolol

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
    pickled egg likes this.