1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 15 | Aragon | Spain | Sept 18

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 12, 2022.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

He said he rolled off the throttle and that's what caused the incident with Quattro

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I thought the electronics did all the rolling off on these new-fangled motorsickles. MM was just along for the ride.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

4. prm

prm Well-Known Member

From an outsider, Honda seems to be challenged with electronics.

Well that, and front ends that seem prone to tuck.

Phl218 likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Your hypocrisy is I didn’t call for anyone to be injured, just a basic firing. I’m told to chill. Yet you laugh at dudes being injured. That’s being a hypocrite. I don’t care what they were injured for. It’s the fact you laughed at it while telling me to chill. If I called for someone to beat their asses you would have also told me to chill just like you did for me calling for them to be fired yet you laugh at that happening.

6. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

[​IMG]

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

If you watch Marquez's body language and facial expressions after he pulls into his box during the race, its evident that the dude is a straight up psychopath. He just took out the championship leader, and a fellow Honda rider who will now miss his first home GP in 3 or 4 years. You don't see any remorse or humility in his body language. All you see is damage limitation and self privilege.

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Sounds like a woman going through a divorce.

YamahaRick and Boman Forklift like this.
  9. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

I agree with Motion,I have seen MM in person at Laguna, doing some reckless stuff, I am not surprised at his current situation.

KneeDragger_c69 and Prospect like this.
  10. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

That's what happens when the Dorna-sanctioned MotoGP battering ram returns to racing. I'm surprised he didn't join the race quickly and in the path of a couple of racers to take them out as well. Maybe he thinks it's destruction derby?

CowboyRR likes this.
  11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I must be a bad person too because I found it quite funny that they went looking for trouble and ended up finding more trouble than they could handle. Despite it being a kinder, gentler time a good ass beating is sometimes what a person needs to understand the error of their ways.

12. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I don’t care that they did. I just laugh that I’m told to chill when I called for their firing, but them getting their ass beat is humorous to the person who told me to chill. And said person can’t even understand why that makes them a hypocrite lol.

13. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Wrong, Fabio took himself out…

14. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

By expecting a multi time world champion talent to be able to maintain his line and speed. Yeah, what was he thinking?!? /sarcasm

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

lol!!!

I don’t even have a Rossi Joke. Just your statement. It’s hilariously delusional.

crashman likes this.
  16. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Marc lost the rear for a split second and the Fabio hits him from behind. How on earth is Marc to blame for that? Every bike (rider) out there is relying on electronics to keep it hooked up on acceleration out of every corner.

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

MM is evidently the Debil.

We just didn't get the memo....

Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.
  18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

MM is Cole Forbes!

19. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

MM is the Danny Kim of MotoGP

20. tzrider