1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021 | Round 14 | Misano | Italy | Sept 17-19

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

Right?

BigBird likes this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

Beast impressive.
    All those VR46 Academy laps paid off between Bagnia and Beast.

No one wheelies better than Rossi

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Way to piss in the Beast Cheerios Simon

4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I missed it. What did Simon say? That was a magnificent ride by 23. Miller faded badly.

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Instead of like great ride to get to the podium, he was like just imagine if you qualified better, you could have won.

KneeDragger_c69 and ajcjr like this.
  6. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Moto e , !!

7. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

I don’t believe Enea is in the VR46 club or training. Pretty sure RedBull offered him a contract at a young age where Dovi took him under his wing and Rossi couldn’t get Monster to pull the trigger on him so he’s been on his own. Even better in my opinion.

crazymofo and BigBird like this.
  8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That is one way to interpret it. The way I took it was he used what he said to point out that today Bastiani was one of the fastest guys out there. More a poorly worded compliment than a cheap shot.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn Aegeter tried to Capirossi his way into a MotoE championship? Now I'm disappointed that the WSSP guys did not fully capitalize on his absence.

10. The Beer Hunter

The Beer Hunter Well-Known Member

Dare we say the Ducati can actually turn now? Or it's just stupid strong on the brakes/to the apex.

Senna and Phl218 like this.
  11. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

It must have been camera angle, because yes, it looked like it, but I believe at this point it's all electronic. You get on it, it sends a message to race control and there's no avoiding the penalty.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

They didn't give Miller or Quattro a warning even though both went wayyyy wide, so you can definitely avoid it

13. definitely not a cat

definitely not a cat Well-Known Member

What ever it is they’re very lucky to have a rider that can extract it lap after lap.

14. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

The penalty comes after a certain number of infractions. I don't know that I've heard/read about actual number, but I believe you get a track limits "warning" after three trips onto green, then 2 more times gets you a long-lap penalty. One or two trips onto green, no biggie.

15. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

So you’re saying he talks like a racer?

BigBird likes this.
  16. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Apparently 3 greens = warning.
    5 greens = long lap penalty.

BigBird likes this.
  17. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

And, any green at all on the last lap = 1 place penalty (Mir)

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  18. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

To be a bit pedantic, any green on the last lap is a penalty but not always positional (see Binder in Austria where he received a three second penalty).

BigBird and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  19. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

BigBird likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

Rossi: "with Bagnaia and Morbidelli, I leave MotoGP in Italy in good hands": "When I passed Dovizioso, Petrucci, Morbidelli I expected the P3 sign from the pits - joked Vale - and instead I was 19th; [​IMG][​IMG]
    -biker's blog