1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021 | Round 12 | Silverstone | GB | Aug 27-29

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

I guess I should have told MM to look out for Jorge too:crackup:

scottn likes this.
  2. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Didn’t see or hear about ... it was probably his Wife’s tweet .. :D
    Stoner is a crybaby Bitch .

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  3. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Thank you.

This is why so many so love Rossi.

He truly is the people's champion.
    Mention of Nicky and Marco brings a tear to my eye.

4. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

daddylive.me next time the stream crashes. laugh at the name but it has everything, literally everything and you can watch different countries feeds.

Fabio doesn't look like he is fucking around this year, good for him, he seems like a cool dude (see the sunglasses in cloudy weather)

Marquez is looking better and better but I get Tiger Woods post sex scandal vibes, the field does not fear him anymore.

I cant watch moto 2 anymore, breaking my heart.

Circacee likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Another crash today for Cam :/. Joe did Ok.

6. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Anyone else absolutely pumped for AE41? :rock:

7. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

As much as I like JM.....I was rooting for AE, and especially on that last lap!

jksoft and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Triple X and noles19 like this.
  9. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Juan Mir? :Poke:

10. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

I said yes...You have to have an Aprilia to join though. :)

aprilia1.jpg

11. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Well played Rins on the Suzook...if he had a better starting position he may have chased FQ down.

12. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Yamaha first, last, second to last, and 3rd to last... looks odd on the stat sheet.
    Screenshot (335).png

scottn likes this.
  13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

That’s the championship right there.

Fabio was perfect today, showing just how good he is this year. You could see it was his race as he went past riders, just picked them off with ease and worked his way to the front. Once there, put his head down and created the gap he needed to Lorenzo the rest of the race. As Nick Harris used to say, “masterclass”. Yamaha with Fabio is on course to win its 8th title in 20 years. That’s pretty damn good since there are a lot of Jarvis haters.

What happened to Pecco? That was a horrible race from him. I don’t think he will go winless this season, he’s too good and too many rounds left but this was it for the championship.

You have to hand it the AE, the last lap duel with Miller was great and he put it all out there today. Congrats to him for a well deserved podium.

MM and Martin, completely MM fault on that one. It’s as if he’s struggling to get his head around that he can’t ride the way he used to. It’s a bit like Gerloff, just making dumb decisions. He needs to just get through the rest of the year with minimal crashes and get back to full fitness for ‘22.

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You know, you are kinda the one coming across as a crybaby bitch right now.:Poke:

Stoner said "You’ve been without a doubt one of my greatest rivals, my achievements have been all the more validated having raced against you. We’ve had some tough battles over the years, and I learnt a lot from you. I hope you enjoy the next chapter of your life, there is a lot left to enjoy".

So in summary, 2 great racers respect each other and some keyboard warrior who does not deserve to hold either mans jock strap is talking shit...

Phl218, Thistle and AJ like this.
  15. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

:crackup:You Stoner Boot Lickers are funny . But I’ve got big shoulders and can take any insults you think you are capable of dishing out :D

16. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

How about A.Marquez ?
    Ride of the day? Iker was on point also.

Phl218 and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

and Binder

KneeDragger_c69 and BHP41 like this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

Vinales coming to Aprilia for their first podium....Aleix hold my beer.

19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Aleix rode a great race. Pumped for him and the team.
    Quattro is just on another level right now and unlike last year when a bad day netted a crash or 11th place finish, he's keeping things squarely in front of him now.
    I think it would take catastrophic bad luck not of his doing for him to not win the chip this year. If he has another weekend like this one, he'll have 3 races worth of points cushion to coast on.

SundaySocial likes this.
  20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

For some reason I doubt your shoulders are that big...:crackup: