1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica / Road America

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, May 8, 2020.

1. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Im happy that the addressed it, I
    I am inclined to believe them as well. Seems based off the article that they were waiting for an updated list from FIM, not waiting for someone in MA to create the list. While I think the covid is a bit over blown it did fuck the plans of everyone up, so I can see how the FIM list was delayed.

2. drop

drop Well-Known Member

If that is at worse case scenario, then leave if out for 2020 and try again in 2021.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

One of the German IDM teams did I guess their first post-lockdown test yesterday. Their stock bike turned 204hp at the wheel, so in race trim these things should be capable.

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 11.01.41 AM.png

4. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

No. Richie definitely didn’t decide to race this year based on anything other than he wants to race. I know for sure he wishes Hayden, Bobby and PJ were still in the class.

jksoft likes this.
  5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Veddy niiiiice

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, wtf??

I have an idea about how MA has handled things in the past. I have an idea about how to write rules. I have way better a grasp of how they deal with teams such than you evidently do - so why do you keep yapping and I can't post?

henry_carlson likes this.
  7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I believe you're thinking of Jason Aguilar but don't quote me on that

The Great One likes this.
  8. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

I'm inclined to think you're correct on that - I was just pulling a name out of a hat with my comment and should have just said "A 600SS racer" not Escalante.

9. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Man, it would have been so cool to see Honda US go at it with factory Yamaha and Yosh. Sigh...

10. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

Just curious...what is Jason Pridmores love affair with Rocco Landers...give the new guy some credit. He came here and won! I am a Pridmore fan, but man it seemed like all he did was make excuses for the kid. Either way, that was some great Jr. Cup racing...makes superbike look like a snooze fest!

drop likes this.
  11. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

As well in the Twins cup !
    Those youngsters didn’t leave anything on the table; They were one second faster on Sunday. When the leaders are never more than .5 apart, I consider that “very competitive”. Chris Parrish and Madama were the winners in the “Masters” division. What a great return to racing.

5axis, Metalhead, t11ravis and 5 others like this.
  12. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Does MA have something against uploading the Supersport races? The Superbike & Junior Cup races were picked up on Fox Sports and no Supersport. They finally uploaded the highlights for SS but not full races. Any idea when they will put them on YouTube?

418 likes this.
  13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Unsure but over this last year they randomly were uploading obscure races from like the last 2-3 years to their Youtube. I think they trickle stuff out just so there is always new content to pop up on people's Youtube feeds.

14. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Are you talking about MA+ Or just YouTube?

15. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

current races won't be uploaded for at least a year. Buy the motoamerica live+ if you want to watch them

16. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Twins race 2 and the Stock1000 full races are up on the tube.

Sabre699 likes this.
  17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I can see all the races just fine on live plus

23103a and redtailracing like this.
  18. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

YouTube. I paid for MA+ last year. Won’t do it again, too many glitches.

19. racerx13

racerx13 Well-Known Member

Random thought - cam and the attack team should wildcard a WSBK race

badmoon692008 likes this.
  20. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

agree 100% but they'll have to fly the bike overseas because WSBK isn't coming here this year.

turbulence and badmoon692008 like this.