1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jul 27, 2022.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If you don't like what you're feeling right now, don't leave these plump, juicy fruits loaded with hypocrisy hanging so close to the ground.

2. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

You keep saying that.
    Very odd person you are.
    I'm barely holding on to our program. How can I be the authority?
    You do defect quite a bit.

3. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

Actually shows how pilots make bad decisions if you read the available data. Aircraft was fine and had IFR capabilities. Altitude is your friend in those situations. Too many bad decisions in a row

Gino230 likes this.
  4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

He is identifying as something else. Quite common now a days and in vogue.

5. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

Man I hope I can still corner low. It has been a while since I threw a leg over. Hoping to ride with STT after the Barber finale.

Nick_OMC, ungwaha, Gino230 and 6 others like this.
  6. FastByKids

I was doing a few things at once. As they say a person can not truly multitask. Reading over I was like "oh sh*t, that ain't going to go over well". Man enough to admit was a poor choice to use. And I'm also man enough to find you apologize / shake your hand.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Just change out the springs for heavier ones. And put in more preload and soften the rebound. :D

8. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Anyone shakes Hanks hand. Make sure you apply hand sanitizer before and after.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

What’s your excuse for your rampant stupidity otherwise? :D

pickled egg likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well, once upon a time, there was this Cunt who decided to go hunting. After a full day of hunting, he didn't kill anything so he decided to pack up and go home when all of a sudden, he sees a bear and decides to shoot it.

He fires one shot, but misses. The bear comes up to him and says, "You just tried to kill me!"

But the Cunt says no my gun went off by itself, but the bear does not believe him and says, "Now I'm gonna fuck you in the ass."

So after the bear is done with the Cunt, the Cunt says, " fuckin bear, I'm gonna kill you." and fires again..But he misses for a second time. The bear comes up to him and says, " You just tried to kill me again!" And the redneck says "no, I dropped my gun and it went off again".

The bear doesn't believe him and says, " I'm gonna make you suck my dick." So after the bear is done with him he leaves, and the Cunt is real mad and fires a third time. But again he misses. So the bear comes up to him and says, " You didn't come here to hunt, did you?"

Gino230, tophyr and FastByKids like this.
  11. FastByKids

The little crush you got going on is getting creepy.
    Especially when it starts bleeding over to different medias.
    You are nothing but a insignificant lonely soul. Who makes really weird posts past 9p.
    I give you absolutely zero thought other than when you go out of your way to bite my ankles.

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Interesting post Brian Van. To be honest I don't follow the details post race much, if any, but I will say the racers in the 400 class impress me with the sportsmanship and camaraderie, a lot. Nothing against you Brian but I am glad I miss the parent drama. Frequently in sports you see the parent that is living the glory days via a kid or the over protectiveness that is actually a good thing in normal. Best thing I saw in dirt track was banning the parent from the infield. And for real little kids that needed assistance there was a dad box during races :crackup: Drama plummeted.

Good luck in the upcoming races to both Max and Kayla.

G 97 and StaccatoFan like this.
  13. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Hey Hank. I’m at NJMINIGP camp. Where the hell are you? I mean since you nearly invented the sport on the West Coast we’d love to hear how things could be done better.

Just got done talking with Jr Cup 96. Anything I should tell him cause he’s doing it all wrong too? Gus would love to learn from the best.

Posted after 9 cause I was packing to go.

14. FastByKids

^Whoa, and people call me delusional.

The West Coast was rolling long before we got there.

Why are you dragging Gus into your crap?

Oh forget it, if all you have are lies and crazy I'm not sure our relationship is going to work out.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fixed.

FastByKids likes this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Mirror

17. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Wow.

Proof?

18. HPPT