1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jul 27, 2022.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Running my pie hole. :crackup: Nah man. Keep it classy? You initially crossed that line awhile back with regards to your multiple comments about me drinking but my apologies otherwise for my statement. I wish I could make it but I can’t. Last time I was at Pitt I ran a :56 something on a 600. Yes, I licked the beaver a long time ago the first year that it opened 2002???
    In any event, good luck and race hard. :flag:

2. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Please look at these facts. The current MotoA kids are on par and more of them at Rocco's level.

Facts are facts...

[​IMG]

3. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Damn!! Did Jake's front end wind up on highway 371?

23103a, The Beer Hunter, 418 and 2 others like this.
  4. FastByKids

I did not know there was a line beyond attacking family and kids?

But anywho, thanks for communicating the rule that I didn't know was a rule.

Was 56 fast back in the day? Truly not sure, kids were stuck in the 2:06-08 range in heavy traffic at a N2 track day (400). They weren't afforded a clear track and heavy enforcement of passing rules hindered much progress.

To bad you can't make it, I'd like to meet a few whom seem to post a bit.

5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

.56 was fast in the old days before the additional south half of the track was completed about 6 years ago.
    It was roughly half the distance, and 10 turns back then.

Way before you invented MiniGP and became Kenny Robert's, Sr part 2, Garth was running the Midwest region of NESBA, racing WERA and fast as fuck.

He's got nothing to prove.

5axis, G 97 and Ducman851 like this.
  6. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Sprinkles are for winners

Gino230 and MyWayGuy like this.
  7. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Damn close Tony. Damn close

8. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

and what about atlanta, vir and road america... you know me and you know i went and did the research...........
    I love Junior cup... but lets be honest we are down on talent this year. it is what it is

Gino230 and FastByKids like this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Never raced with WERA. Just CCS, CRA, CMRA, NASBA, ASRA, AMA and some org out in Pikes Peak I forgot. LOL.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Exactly. No shame with this. Talent ebbs and flows. My only issue is anyone who thinks its on par with Superbike . This thought borders on being delusional.

11. 418

418 Expert #59

You mfer. :moon:

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

I thought this was pretty neat, so I framed it. LOL
    46D252A4-4658-42B8-8237-690ABFAE9EB3.jpeg

13. FastByKids

SB definitely has the most talent in the MA show.

Doesn’t change the fact it is a BORING watch.

SNOOOOZE

It’s just not that exciting. Twist and turn, try put words in my mouth but it just blah.

Today my boy actually said the baggers were more fun to watch!!!

drop likes this.
  14. FastByKids

Awesome, I was wondering who was going to do the work. After Kayla got her first win I got curious and this was the result I researched first.

Obviously you know I’m biased towards the FUN classes that actually have passes and outcomes unknown.

Truth is JR Cup can be off 2 seconds a lap from previous years.

15. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

If it is, I could put my non-existent 2-stroke tuning skills to use. At least, that is what SlowedByKids thinks of them.

Little does the ignorant fool know...

G 97, Ducman851 and pickled egg like this.
  16. henry_carlson

its all good, idrc like what you like. did you like junior cup from 2018 2019 and 2020? not too much passing and tons of known outcome iirc!!

Gino230 and Boman Forklift like this.
  17. henry_carlson

im too nice, i think he just likes winding you up not that hes nuts

FastByKids likes this.
  18. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Yo
    You are a dumbass, it was resurfaced in 2021, now come up with another useless comparison

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
  19. FastByKids

LMAO!

He literally makes it a game to trigger me. But when I turn the tables the flame warriors go nutz with their personal attacks.

I love this place!

20. FastByKids

What I did like was the various different manufactures involved. Yamaha / KTM / Kawi

Wasn’t to thrilled with the gap 1st place had over the rest of the field. Talent moved on and now it’s a barn burner. Exactly what I would want if I was MA.