1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica FINALE - Barber Motorsports Park - Sept 20-22 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by TX Joose, Sep 17, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Poncharal declined to extend Tech 3's two-decade partnership with Yamaha in part because he was concerned that when they have to make a choice, their history won't count as much as their love for Rossi. Petronas must be very confident.

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

I follow him strictly for the sunglasses, beach and family content. Dude looks like he enjoys his life for sure. Made me more of a fan following him honestly.

Gino230, Dragginass, 5axis and 3 others like this.
  3. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Like they give a shit what I have to say.
    People have offered them help from day one with everything from timing and scoring to advertising to social media.
    They chose to do it their way. Which to this point isn’t looking very successful.

And for the record I’ve said things that I would do. Hell the Krave group has some people with tremendous reach outside the industry and we rarely hear from any of them. That’s a lost opportunity or maybe they do not have people in their pockets like they lead us to believe because that shit doesn’t make sense.

Ride safe,
    AAron

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, depending on the level of support the team gets from Petronas, they could afford to have Rossi killed, at Misano by a spainard dressed as the pope on live tv and get away with it. :D

rcarson15 likes this.
  5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

You seem well informed. Why do you think you are not being heard? Note I did not say agreed with. But on its face, I would think they would care. It's not like there are loads of fans that are being turned way at the gates. But you do seem to have a bit of vinegar about you.

6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Did General Franco have a shiny forehead? Did the Inquisition encourage conversion to Catholicism? Of course it's those sneaky Spaniards!

7. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5axis likes this.
  8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

You have to be listened to to be heard.

I don’t think that is standing policy with MA - externally or internally.

9. Armed with water bottles? :) too easy.

5axis, stk0308 and Chino52405 like this.
  10. I don’t think he knew that at the time, which makes it even more funny. You cannot say a guy choked that’s already champion and crashed while leading a race that really meant nothing but $ then it comes back to bite you when he gets the win. I like PJ, always have since he was on the little bikes and overseas but his comments are damn funny and make him look like a fool.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  11. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Did you just call him a douche ? :D

stk0308 and Chino52405 like this.
  12. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

The actual money they have, as apposed to the possible money Rossi might have, will make them that kind of confident.

13. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

It's kind of strange when I'm back in the US, moto America is on tv and can't get bein moto gp, world superbike, and sometimes bsb. At least they are on mainstream tv. It sucks since moto gp left fox sports. Ben to a lot of sports bars around the world on a Sunday and nobody knows bein sports. I think the coverage to MA is actually really good

mmunoz411 likes this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh I think your comments have merit. I just think the overall negative aspects are related more with the current motorcycle environment then anything else.

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

That is vulgar, and a litlle bit funny! No, I did not.

16. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Autoracing has as many problems as motorcycle racing; waning manufacturer involvement, too much talent and not enough paid rides, oversaturation of club racing and track day organizations, waning interest by the public, etc.

It’s not really a MotoAmerica problem as it is a motorsports problem.

Gino230, tl1098, 418 and 2 others like this.
  17. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Well that is a singular observation. Is that the general consensus? I hope not. It it always important to feel that one is heard.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  19. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Do the what?

20. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I was going for the funny , not the vulgar