1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica changes for 2018

Discussion in 'General' started by rcarson15, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Kelly Rees

Kelly Rees Well-Known Member

2. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

They don't give trophies for interviews..... This young fella is such a good kid.

3. Ya I know, thus the smiley face. I obviously think the kids quite talented, he will continue to get quicker. V

Cam Morehead likes this.
  4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

The other kid with long hair, sure gave a great interview and had a great smile. You could tell how excited he was, that was really cool!!!!!!

rcarson15 and Cam Morehead like this.
  5. Cam Morehead

And that young fella can do things on a bike at 5 mph that are insane.... Did yall get to see the "slow wheelie" up the hill of 10B on the cool down lap. He is a stunt rider also. Impressed.....

Boman Forklift likes this.
  6. Boman Forklift

I did not. I was just tickled how happy he was both days. The team he rides for is Dustin Agpar's (sp?) He touches his head to the ground while going through the bowl at chuckwalla wearing a camo suit. He was hurt at Daytona 200 last year or year before and another rider pulled him out from under a burning bike.

rcarson15 and Cam Morehead like this.
  7. Ya he looked like he just won a surfing contest. That kid was pumped.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  8. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Yeah, what’s this kids story? I watched a video of him at NJMP last year and he was just pumped to be racing, much less contending for the win. Where did he come from? What’s his riding background? He seems like the real deal with a personality to match.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got a name maybe?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never mind, long hair has to be Ungvarsky. Out of Arizona, dirt then roadracing then KTM Cup.

11. Cam Morehead

Sean Ungvarsky

12. Boman Forklift

I didn't know his name, but I'm definitely cheering for him!!!!

13. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Friends of mine posted a lot of pit bike stunting in the paddock last year. Haven't seen him race yet though.

14. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

So your directly comparing Kawasaki and Yamaha playing displacement leapfrog with twins. To Ducati playing displacement leapfrog with their twin, over 4 cylinder bikes?

15. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Normally that would be a safe bet, but Sundays podium was all long haired kids. :D

But yes, that’s who I meant.

16. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

No..not at all what I said. Metric said I was apples to oranges. I was not.

A twin of equal cc will never match output of a 4 cyl in similar states of build. Plenty of people are quick to bitch about Ducatis advantage in cc but I've heard more than once "Yamaha deserves it since they started" the leap frog......It's the same engine config with a huge displacement advantage vs total displacement and the horsepower to match.

Even though hp doesn't matter........except sometimes.:crackup:

17. Oddly enough, I’m perfectly ok with that. I have zero desire to know anything else. :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True but he has the best I think :D And he's a he which helps in the sorting.

19. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Jody Barry pulled Dustin from his burning bike at Daytona in 2017

t11ravis and Boman Forklift like this.
  20. Haha. So true. All 3 of them seemed totally different as well which made it even cooler to see.