1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Garage tires (Forum Advertiser) GOOD experience

Discussion in 'General' started by IronCactus, Aug 21, 2021.

1. IronCactus

IronCactus Well-Known Member

I searched and could not find any mention of Moto Garage in Loveland, Colorado on this forum. I’ve seen and ignored their banner ad for years, until August 5 when I became desperate to find someone selling 180/60 who actually had them. I ordered a set of METZLER (only brand they sell) trackday slicks from them on a Thursday night and they arrived the following Tuesday.

Yeah, I know, no one rides Metzlers on the track in this country. I’ve ridden with and crashed Metzlers on track just as well as I have Dunlop’s and Pirelli’s, so no worries for me. The tires I got aren’t race rubber, they are similar to Dunlop Q4’s and they performed as well or better for the 2 days I need them. The shipped price was about $100 less than Q4’s. I will absolutely buy these Metzlers again for trackday use.

Good price, good service, good on @ Moto Garage

Newyork likes this.
  2. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Plus one on this. I love my Metzeler TD Slicks and seems this place is the only spot to buy them here currently. Don’t tell too many people or else they’ll be out of stock next time we need a set. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

No panic is necessary there are piles of 180/60s in the GA warehouse! Metz TD, Supercorsa TDs, and Sc2/3 diablo slicks.

Newyork likes this.
  4. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Me too, love me some Metzelers! I tell all my buddies to give them a try. Ditto on the great service from MotoGarage. He patiently answered all of my questions and shipped quickly.