1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto America PIRC. podium predictions?

Discussion in 'General' started by regularguy, Aug 15, 2019.

1. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I seen a bunch of grown cry babies

MELK-MAN, Gino230, jksoft and 3 others like this.
  2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

They put all the races up.

3. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

It was a bit more than that. There’s been some off track bullshit going on. I’ll just leave it at that.

4. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

The Spec Miata guys have terms for all of this... “man drama” and “srs bzns” :D

MELK-MAN and 418 like this.
  5. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Gang signs.

rcarson15 and TLR67 like this.
  6. Ya I know, didn’t think that needed to be aired :) they all just need to hug it out.

7. It like it’s and east / west or even north/ south thing. Maybe they are all confused what gang to join?

8. redtailracing

Agreed

9. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Screwdrivers?

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  10. Hoffman900

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    r6boater likes this.
  11. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Spill it, Rona Barrett.

Hoffman900 likes this.
  12. redtailracing

No comment

r6boater likes this.
  13. redtailracing

Not my place. If involved parties want to comment, they can. But I’m just an outside observer so not my place to say.

Steady T likes this.
  14. Hoffman900

Then why say anything?

All I got to go off of is that, then Draik (when pressed by Paul Caruthers about Turner coming into the winner’s circle and giving Draik an earful (after almost cleaning him out twice)) giving a post race interview that Turner has been mad at him for a few rounds and thinks he’s a trash rider.

Meanwhile, Dumas, who is on the same bike as the drama llamas is consistently faster and is running away with the thing. Maybe they all need to focus on going as fast as him?

I need details!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  15. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

nah, air that shit out. Make it WWE/ UFC style and have interviews directly addressing the gesturing and stuff. Shit’ll make the 5 o’clock news and motorbike racing will be all the rage.

Wait, never mind, one too many Cocktails.

badmoon692008 and noles19 like this.
  16. redtailracing

Honestly I shouldn’t have. But I have my own very strong feelings about it all and just instinctively replied when someone suggested it was innocent “follow me” gesturing (which I now realize was actually a sarcastic comment). Oh well. Can’t delete it now and not saying anymore.

17. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I feel for some of the riders. There is a talent and bike disparity on the track. One bike is fast as shit on the straights, and slow as shit in the turns. The other bikes are slower on the straights and fast as shit in the turns. It's frustrating as a racer to make a ballsy pass only to have that rider motor by you on a straight. I get they all have a race to do, but I feel the frustration.

rcarson15 likes this.
  18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Christ that Beaubier kid can ride. Closes a near 2 second gap in a lap and half....

19. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

I wouldn’t say talent, but bike disparity yes. Nothing different than what we see in superbike between Elias and the two Yamahas. The Suzuki’s are definitely faster in a straight line in superbike just like the FZ07 in twins. People will say I am comparing apples to oranges I am sure.

r6boater likes this.
  20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Off topic but what happened to Toni's eye? Did he get a cut or something above his left eye, his eyebrow's had a chunk gone for several months now? Or does Herrin keep sneaking up and shave it whenever Toni dozes off for a nap inside the trailer?

[​IMG]

badmoon692008 likes this.