1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto America - NJMP - Sept 7-8 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by TX Joose, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

2. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Awesome! Prerecorded SuperSport Practice Vs Live Twins Cup.

AC1108 likes this.
  3. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

What do we want? TWINS!!! When do we want it? NOW!!!

rcarson15, BigBird, No Brakes and 2 others like this.
  4. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

Blackmon up front right away! Barney having issues and DFL with 5 min to go!

Big stuff going on, sure wish we could be watching it live and hearing the expert commentary....

5. CBRGriff

CBRGriff Well-Known Member

Same. So annoying. Soft medium or hard. Simple.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  6. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

the live feed no longer "live" , no twins action ... damn

7. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

8. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Love seeing Scholtz, Beach, Lewis right there. Lewis out qualified Yosh out right, and quite a ways up on Herrin. Jake’s bike looks like it rolls through corners better than the Yosh bikes, which is interesting, and something I’ve noticed before. He just needs that Yosh horsepower...

Lee with a second on the field at the moment. He would also be 10th in Superbike. Would be great to see a full tilt Kawasaki in that class next year.

DDK732 likes this.
  9. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Racers are a fickle bunch and a "hard" tire scares them, hence those D names. And the coloring scheme and SC0 to a 3 naming soothes those egos and makes racing easier

MELK-MAN likes this.
  10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Looking at the times there, and yes I realize you can't compare different days (its is beautiful and sunny in NJ today) and times and surface degradation over the years.....but still, these guys aren't running much faster than Mladin did on his nearly SSTK-spec SBK 10 years ago :D :D :D

I guess what I'm saying is are the high dollar SBK's worth it at the end of the day for seemingly the same lap times.

[​IMG]

11. Ducman851

Time for The Rocco Show

12. Well at least Ray got 2nd today in BSB so steeltoe’s head hasn’t exploded yet.
    Twins FP1- Dumas must be cheating or on a 600 :) He checked the f out.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Haven't been keeping close tabs on the Junior Cup this year, but holy crap....might as well have just switched the spec bike from the KTM 390 to the Ninja. Only 1 non-Kawi in the whole field on live timing?

14. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

But but, the Yamaha is so much faster than the SV. :D

Go Team Hammer!

rcarson15, r6boater and Hoffman900 like this.
  15. Hoffman900

If you talk to the teams, they’re only 100% all in with the power about 10% of the lap at NJMP. So horsepower gains doesn’t get you much. It’s all in the chassis and the surface and NJMP has degraded pretty bad. Also, diminishing returns... Moto GP bikes aren’t that much faster than a WSBK bike.

Mladin was great, but man, can you guys move on? I’d put Elias on every bit as equal footing as Mladin talent wise (here come the Mladin / Spies white knights).

Bloodhound, Dragginass and MELK-MAN like this.
  16. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Damn

What a last lap for Junior Cup.
    Blackmon is having a good weekend.

17. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

18. Ducman851

Right?? 3 on the deck

19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Wow - glad to see everyone up. That was a hell of an attempt around the outside. :bow:

20. Hoffman900

And now Blackmon.

Who would have thought JR Cup front runners would be fast? Lol.

With all the rule bickering going on, I knew it was a matter of time before young, hot shoe pros messed up all the BOP arguments.