1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto America - NJMP - Sept 7-8 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by TX Joose, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes it is what gets people worked up and they absolutely should be. The sport is dangerous enough without idiocy in the paddock. If you can't get over your fucked up little league bullshit then keep your ass at home. It doesn't mean on track incidents aren't bad but the do not make this a nothing issue.

GNC, stk0308 and 418 like this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I saw it first hand repeatedly in all sorts of paddocks. It was ridiculous and gave him an attitude by the time he hit pro full time. You didn't see the cause of him being how he was just the end result.

G 97 likes this.
  3. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

According to a Facebook post by a Moto America SS racer I know, Pat Kelly was banned for 6 races.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phl218 likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That wasn't CU holding him.

He obviously wanted to attack Hayden in some manner - verbally or physically, doesn't really matter.

You have got to stop this defending the indefensible silliness, it makes you look foolish. I agree with you on letting it all go at this point but your insistence on it being nothing at all is well, kinda dumb.

stk0308 likes this.
  5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Kelly Rees was Trackstar on here wasn't he?

Circacee likes this.
  6. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Here’s the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yes.

8. eggfooyoung

I thought so. Pretty cool progression of his, imo.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good to have friends in low places :D That and Kelly is a good guy.

10. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Boom!

Attached Files:

stk0308 and rcarson15 like this.
  11. eggfooyoung

Like Randy Travis said, "I'm goin back to a better class of losers!"

12. I think he’s matured quite a bit, you live and learn. He’s doing a damn good job at what he’s doing now and an asset to the sport. From first time I met him many years back when he was riding a Vesrah bike until I spoke with him at Daytona this year he was like a different person. He’s still Chris and has his opinions but that’s just him. He took a lot of crap over the years because everyone assumed he should’ve just been a superstar, that’s a lot of extra pressure and crap to deal with. Just like the water bottle, not making excuses but I understand. Controlling emotions is one of the toughest things to do wether it be with your marriage, job or a dip shit next door neighbor. Kind of like the little kid in grade school that finally punches someone back and he’s the one that gets caught. You never know when someone is watching. I think MA should’ve done something on Saturday with HG, maybe he got a warning, etc. no idea but you don’t need to wait for someone to crash to call someone to the principles office.
    If anyone sees an umbrella girl with stubble on her face at Barber it may or may not be Pat Kelly :)

MELK-MAN likes this.
  13. 418

418 Expert #59

I think 6 races is a stiff enough penalty to make other people think twice before they do stupid shit in the paddock.

14. It’s not nothing and the two incidents although somewhat linked are separate and need to be treated as such. One doesn’t justify the other and although nascar seems to like their post race slapping matches they also don’t have fans right where most of that usually happens. Not to mention those guys look like morons punching someone in the head who has a helmet on.

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lalalalah...MA sent a message...this is not the way we want to go. Let bygones be bygones. Let's move on, together.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, and it's good to see MA take a role in it. I have known a number of parents who were specifically banned from team areas in their kids contract at the team level (most of it was to prevent distraction rather than prevent violence).

stk0308 likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, action/reaction. Move on.

18. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

I have a new rule proposal for sport dads...

Upon arrival to the sporting venue the parent will immediately be assigned a different child to root for that day.

19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Yes and a decent dude.