1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motion Pro Revolver Throttle Kits

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Get an adjustable kit style quick-turn throttle for your bike, without the hassle of a custom installation that’s common with many “kit parts” quick-turn throttles. The Motion Pro Revolver Throttle kit comes with everything you need for installing a variable-rate throttle: throttle tube, grips, a model-specific throttle cable, throttle housing and four different reel sizes are included in the box so you can change the rate at which your throttle hand applies the gas. Using a smaller reel will lengthen the amount of twist required to achieve full throttle, using a larger reel does the opposite. What’s particularly unique about the Revolver Throttle kit is that you have the ability to easily change throttle reels (and twist rate) without actually having to do a lot in the way of cable adjustments. To change reels, simply remove the two-piece throttle housing, unhook the cables from the reel and replace it with the desired throttle reel. Put it all back together and you’re ready to go.

Applications in which the OEM throttle housing also included the kill switch will require a separate handlebar switch, which we can help you find. It may also be necessary to move other control components on the stock handlebar, shorten the Revolver throttle tube and grip, install longer aftermarket handlebars, or possibly all of the above. It is up to the end user to determine the best method for fitment on their motorcycle, and ensure that the Revolver kit is installed properly and with the correct clearances for safe operation

You can get more information by calling TJ at 866.931.6644 ext. 817, or by sending him a message through this forum. Is email more convenient? Feel free to send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and you can expect a quick reply!

[​IMG]

Four reel sizes allow you to easily dial it in to your desired throttle response.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  2. got 60'

got 60' Well-Known Member

Pm price plz

3. Riders Discount

Sending you a PM now

4. vanbreezy

vanbreezy Well-Known Member

price

Hey Tj
    price for a 07 zx6r thanks

5. Riders Discount

Sending you a PM now

6. 06newbie750

06newbie750 Member

Need one for a 2006 GSX-R750 Thanks

7. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

8. HOOCH

HOOCH Well-Known Member

Price on 06 cbr600rr plz

9. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

10. lalaboy

lalaboy Well-Known Member

PM price for an 02 r6 pls ?

11. Southpaw

Southpaw Well-Known Member

Price please...

I am still in discussion with my wife about that 'other thing' too..

12. dark6

dark6 cockasaurus

pm price on 07r6r thanks!

13. Riders Discount

Only available back to 03 on the R6

14. Allthatflash

Allthatflash Well-Known Member

So can you get the smaller switch housing to go next to the Pro?

15. Riders Discount

Send me a PM with make model and year again. I will look it up in the system.

16. dean dufrene

dean dufrene Well-Known Member

07 gsxr600????

17. Wheeliest

Wheeliest ʍɥǝǝןıǝsʇ

how much for 03 r6?

18. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

19. bldg636

bldg636 Well-Known Member

PM me a price on an 05 600rr please . . .also i think i will need the kill switch since the oem kill switch is part of the throttle housing

20. Riders Discount

Sending PM now