1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motion pro clip on alignment tool

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Giants324, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Giants324

Giants324 Shane636

Just seeing if anyone has one of the motion pro clip on alignment tools they dont use before I buy new

2. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

I made mine... easy to do. I would show you a pic but too large to post.

3. Giants324

Giants324 Shane636

If you want to email me the pic that'd be cool. My email is [email protected] thanks

4. wheelz96

Email sent.

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

meh... get the rods/cones @rmracing sells. Unless your bike has solid axles

6. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

He's looking for clip-on bar alignment, not axle. But I did buy one of his kits!

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

my bad I read it as one of those clipon chain dealies...please ignore my stupidity

Bruce likes this.
  8. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

I figured as much. :beer:

TurboBlew likes this.
  9. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

I'm interested in a picture too. This is a consistent pain in the ass for me too!

10. wheelz96

I had to shrink picture but you get idea... Started with 5/16" X 1" aluminum bar stock and drilled and tapped for allen bolt at swivel and sent 1/2" threaded rod (with two jam nuts) through the shorter piece of bar stock. Also made a cut out on opposite side of long bar stock to ensure you line it up in same spot when you flip it over. Can get dimensions tonight but you definitely have some wiggle room. Probably took me 30 minutes to make.

Picture shows tool but not how to properly use! Damper must be removed on my bike. Tool lays against fork tubes..

Attached Files: