1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Obama helpfulness?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by eggfooyoung, Sep 5, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Go ahead and quote and reply to everything I've said over the next two hours but I'm not going to engage you. I didn't make any of this shit up. We don't have tuition rates three times higher than they should be and presidential candidates making this crap a major part of their platform because some idiot on the WERA forum didn't take his meds.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh he’s balanced.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What, and be specific, is the misinformation?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh? You're not right. Not when discussing any loan for anything. Now I do think it'd be hilarious to limit student loans for certain degrees but the same morons whining about their debt now would absolutely implode if they weren't allowed to go into debt in the first place. Granted, I would enjoy that.

sheepofblue likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why do you continue to ignore the parent(s) and student in all of your arguments?

Pretty sure an IQ of 95 would keep you out of a lot of schools teaching any sort of psychiatry.

6. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

I work with a antifa looking asswipe that got a chemical engineering degree. He wants to be a pyrotechnical guy lighting off fireworks. Meanwhile he is making 13 bucks a hour stocking shelves part time riding his Huffy. I bet anything he defaulted.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. This is one instance yes where the stupid deserve what they get and no I do not have an ounce of sympathy for them. They can go out and get real jobs and pay off their loans even if the job isn't in the field they have a degree in. Hard working normal people do it all the time.

That tiny minority of stupid people who keep whining about their debt will never get into any power because quite simply they're too stupid and/or too lazy. Not paying their debts is just one bit of proof of that. So not worried in the least about your theories on that score.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How will we pay? Stupid people doing menial labor? Okey dokey. Better them than the smart ones.

9. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

And the other guy I work with who looks like he gets advice from Huffy limits his hours to 15 so it won't cut into his food stamps and fake Social Security disability.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

And NO, GSLs are not a huge money maker for loan institutions or loan originators.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You posted this shit, why shouldn't I quote it?

Presidential candidates make all sorts of totally ignorant things their platform. Who sets what tuition rates should be? You?

I'm not on meds, I'm a functional sociopath ;)

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

My wife was (Thanks Obama) a sales executive for a student lending company. They made roughly 3%.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yep, the Obama admin royally screwed up the entire industry and also added layers of bureaucracy and installed government employees who had zero experience or knowledge of the SL programs etc. My sister is a VP at Iowa Student Loan Liquidity and to listen to the pure level of incompetence that the government put in place as “oversight” is scary to say the least. But yeah, anyone who thinks these types of orgs are making huge amounts of profit from these loans is simply wrong.

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I’m not trying to insult you the fact is you think you’re smarter than other people and you know what’s best for them. I think that makes you an elitist prick and makes me question whether or not you are a leftist because that’s a leftist, they know what’s better for everybody else and want to control them under the guise of protecting them

Spang308 likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm loving that he supposedly hates the left and Bernie but is using things they're talking about in their campaigns as proof there is a serious issue with those things :crackup:

16. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

So your answer is just give it away freely so that our taxes won`t be so high?? wow :crackup:

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

They're going to take it from you anyway so you should just agree to continually give them even more. Nothing like solving a perceived problem by throwing even more money at it while calling those who the money is being taken from greedy.

Fonda Dix and cav115 like this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey, don’t forget that holding people accountable for their mistakes is encouraging people to fuck everyone over. That’s some logical gold right there.

Fonda Dix and cav115 like this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

The irony is that the exact same set of politicians helped created the current crappy situation to begin with and are now falling over each other in order to tell us all how they can fix it by simply spending even more money on it. Completely ignoring their responsibility in creating it while trying to take credit for offering their solutions. And of course you have certain people that fall into it thinking it to be a monumental ordeal.

cav115 likes this.
  20. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Hey hey hey hey...

You said the r word..:D